Default Can the Dems get any more.....

PATHETIC!

Shame on any of you that support these immoral morons!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/go.../30/id/900416/

Horribly, yes they can get even worse.

They elect that Muslim trash and put it on the foreign committee. The first thing it does is insult the Jews. Of course they also put the 28 year old ex bar tender on the finance committee. How any sane individual that has any descent belief system can support this party is beyond me. Not to mention to the approval of murdering children if you don't want them. Sad Sad Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    They elect that Muslim trash and put it on the foreign committee. The first thing it does is insult the Jews. Of course they also put the 28 year old ex bar tender on the finance committee. How any sane individual that has any descent belief system can support this party is beyond me. Not to mention to the approval of murdering children if you don't want them. Sad Sad Sad.
    Whats next?.....making it legal to murder our kids up until they're 18!

If we could only get rid of the liberals that easy! smh

People got to vote them out of power. Especially Muslims. Simply because many think Jews are sub human and that will spell disaster for this Country if they have power. The minute we let a couple Muslims in Congress they go after the Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    People got to vote them out of power. Especially Muslims. Simply because many think Jews are sub human and that will spell disaster for this Country if they have power. The minute we let a couple Muslims in Congress they go after the Jews.
    Yesssss.....the liberal left has no clue as to how much this country is blessed because of our support for the nation of Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Horribly, yes they can get even worse.
    At this point , I don't put anything past them . Nothing , I absolutely don't believe my ears
    or eyes with left anymore . I even wonder if laws matter anymore .

The old party is gone. Whomever believes itll come back is an idiot. And this new party will destroy itself in less than 5 years
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!