Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Default Has Doofer Trump Ruined the Stock Market?

Sure looks like it,Nice job Dotard.This Loser Sucks.

Trump's pal Roger Stone is a total liar like all of Trump's pals.No surprise here.Guys like him is why "Infowars"is a Rube site that only a Moron would pay attention to.

None of this matters to Draft Dodger Trump because you guessed it,Spanky's Golfing again.

Your new to this stock market stuff........aren't you?

love how you seem to be concerned yet hope America in some way fails because of your hatered for the person that kicked the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of yer shoe in for another 8 years of sugartit.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Last thing i want but this Clown Trump is starting to concern everybody but you,you know so much more oh great one.

Please enlighten us how losing this whole year is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    What do you mean , zebitch lubjob . Your the one crying . You win some you lose some .
    And as far as losing you side is the biggest loser . Better get used to it . With what your side
    has to put up is a joke . Also the market is up and down , It will be right back up there . Not
    like you have anything to gain anyway , because someone who invest , knows you ride . Here's
    a sure bet , Trump properties .

Last thing you want?????yet you have rooted for his failure from day 1?????

Your words can't be unwritten bud, go back and read them from the beginning and you might find the hypocrisy......or not.

No different than losing 8 years .......just less of it.

You probably won't see what I did there.

Sure looks like it,Nice job Dotard.This Loser Sucks.
    As usual Fecal... you have no clue. Are you and ss kin?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Here's
    a sure bet , Trump properties .
    I'll pass on that one, Go ahead and knock yourself out though. While your at it, Why don't you donate some to the Trump Foundation also. I hear the Donald needs some new golf shoes, The last pair only lasted three months. To be expected I guess, when you spend 1/3 of your days in office playing golf. Not complaining though, It's better for the USA that he's playing golf instead of mucking something else up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I'll pass on that one, Go ahead and knock yourself out though. While your at it, Why don't you donate some to the Trump Foundation also. I hear the Donald needs some new golf shoes, The last pair only lasted three months. To be expected I guess, when you spend 1/3 of your days in office playing golf. Not complaining though, It's better for the USA that he's playing golf instead of mucking something else up.
    I already have , and I already have my donation form filled out and ready to send 2019
    donation . And you can bet I will be voting for him again in 2020 .

Might want to check the vacation schedule and golf outings from the previous administration before you start throwing titleists......just sayin.

Don't let blind hatred for one just make you blind about the others agenda and employment record.

Nobodies keeping you here. If it's that bad maybe you should cross the border and head to greener pastures. Better yet, go skydiving without a parachute!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!! You can help by leaving!!!!

The ONLY thing Trump mucks up is your and your 4m liberal brotherhoods... FEELINGS!

These snowflakes can't name one thing that Trump has directly hurt them with other than not being a Democrat sitting in the white house. Obsessed just because the media leads them by the nose. Things are better in this nation for the last two years, common sense and decency would say this is a good thing but no these two sticks in the mud have to pout like Ivy League college tykes.

A diaper change, a spanking, no internet access, and to bed with you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Might want to check the vacation schedule and golf outings from the previous administration before you start throwing titleists......just sayin.

Don't let blind hatred for one just make you blind about the others agenda and employment record.
    Trump is on pace to more than double Obama's golf outings. That is based on 8 years in office, but we all know he'll be lucky to make four years. Maybe that's what he's trying to do, play more golf in three years than Obama played in eight.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Trump is on pace to more than double Obama's golf outings. That is based on 8 years in office, but we all know he'll be lucky to make four years. Maybe that's what he's trying to do, play more golf in three years than Obama played in eight.

The difference is , obummer took his paycheck . The President donates his .

Tell us all you know about that website. it's purpose is left wing political hacking. It says Sophie Germain but who is really behind it? Sophie Germain is a French woman who was born in 1776.

More POS for the waste can. Boom!!! Three points!

Their paychecks are a drop in the bucket compared to the tax dollars spent on security detail watching over them while they are out having a grand old time on our tax dollars.