Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump is on pace to more than double Obama's golf outings. That is based on 8 years in office, but we all know he'll be lucky to make four years. Maybe that's what he's trying to do, play more golf in three years than Obama played in eight.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
    Can you bring up the Obama golf count site????

Didn't think so......speaks loudly to the double standard dems whinefest......you lost , move along and try to win next time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    Their paychecks are a drop in the bucket compared to the tax dollars spent on security detail watching over them while they are out having a grand old time on our tax dollars.
    So is that Russia collusion . And I for one don't want another ( Dallas ) . I wouldn't think
    you would either . Really .

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    Their paychecks are a drop in the bucket compared to the tax dollars spent on security detail watching over them while they are out having a grand old time on our tax dollars.
    Oh wow weve got another no cluer here. The security was the same for Obama... nothing new. And how are they having a grand old time if Trump doesnt get a check? You kin to ss12?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump is on pace to more than double Obama's golf outings. That is based on 8 years in office, but we all know he'll be lucky to make four years. Maybe that's what he's trying to do, play more golf in three years than Obama played in eight.https://trumpgolfcount.com/
    He'll have FIVE years to break that record...lol. H€ll all hes done in two years for this country he deserves it. More than what Odummer did in eight for dam sure
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

My IRA has made almost 20% over the last year. These knuckle draggers think a day or two of bad stock returns is Trump's fault and demise, how stupid!!!

Funny how CNN never seems to show him golfing. You know they would be all over it in reality!!!!

Day or two??? The markets dropping faster than Bill Clinton's pants in the oval office. Wish I had your financial adviser.

Three??? I picked the G Fund for it all in my Thrift Savings Plan, Government.

guys in all seriousness.........the complete meltdown of the side that lost is akin to the little girl in the mall having a temper tantrum because she didn't get the doll she wanted.

Totally serious and I hope by now everyone can tell that I pick person over party every time just because I think it's best to put the right people in the right spots on the team........is trump the best??negative ghost rider....was he the best choice in the election?? By a country mile.

The political and special interest sommeliers that control that losing sides movements now should be ashamed of what they are doing to undermine democracy and the people that are allowing themselves to be drug around by the talking point of the day should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their minds to be shut to the point of political lucidity.......what's baffling is that a bunch of apparently smart people no longer seem to have enough sense to see that their doll has sold out and is no longer available for purchase and all the breath holding and kicking and screaming isn't going to change that......everybody remember that scene in the store where the bratty kid doesn't get his or her way??

In most cases that's the parents or guardians fault ......in this metaphor guess who the parents of the brats are??

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Day or two??? The markets dropping faster than Bill Clinton's pants in the oval office. Wish I had your financial adviser.
    Guessing you haven't been involved with the market much? It's not exactly millennial friendly , rarely gives anyone the instant gratification that is so sought after today and has very little concern for your feelings.

If you can't stand to lose it or don't have enough confidence in your own decisions to spend it in the right places then don't invest it would be my best advice.........I actually stole that from the person I got most of my financial advise from.

My dad

Obama puts from the rough.

[QUOTE=Barbecueboy;2242402]guys in all seriousness.........the complete meltdown of the side that lost is akin to the little girl in the mall having a temper tantrum because she didn't get the doll she wanted.

Totally serious and I hope by now everyone can tell that I pick person over party every time just because I think it's best to put the right people in the right spots on the team........is trump the best??negative ghost rider....was he the best choice in the election?? By a country mile.

The political and special interest sommeliers that control that losing sides movements now should be ashamed of what they are doing to undermine democracy and the people that are allowing themselves to be drug around by the talking point of the day should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their minds to be shut to the point of political lucidity.......what's baffling is that a bunch of apparently smart people no longer seem to have enough sense to see that their doll has sold out and is no longer available for purchase and all the breath holding and kicking and screaming isn't going to change that......everybody remember that scene in the store where the bratty kid doesn't get his or her way??

In most cases that's the parents or guardians fault ......in this metaphor guess who the parents of the

It was a time when elections were had , we accepted the results . That is until 2016 .
    Seams like this generation thought , now they know better, Not all, but most . Ready to change
    how we vote , or any law or matter that don't work for them , is the way they would have it .
    Screw anything or anybody if not our way . Crying and resisting every step of the way . Destroying
    our country no matter what . Ignoring That any country ( can ) be destroyed .

Longer term investors should not panic. Do not sell out of equities in a down market. Either buy more or leave your investments alone. Just some friendly advice. People bailing out of equities are the losers. Important thing is to have your portfolios set properly to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Longer term investors should not panic. Do not sell out of equities in a down market. Either buy more or leave your investments alone. Just some friendly advice. People bailing out of equities are the losers. Important thing is to have your portfolios set properly to begin with.
    I doubt the ones complaining about the stock market have any .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I doubt the ones complaining about the stock market have any .
    Ok, so that post was lol worthy.....thank you for that holiday cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ok, so that post was lol worthy.....thank you for that holiday cheer.
    Merry Christmas , And have a MAGA YEAR .

All right ….. who stirred up these dimwitted Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Guessing you haven't been involved with the market much? It's not exactly millennial friendly , rarely gives anyone the instant gratification that is so sought after today and has very little concern for your feelings.If you can't stand to lose it or don't have enough confidence in your own decisions to spend it in the right places then don't invest it would be my best advice.........I actually stole that from the person I got most of my financial advise from.My dad
    Hardly a millennial. I admit I have no clue about how to invest, that's why I have financial advisors to handle that part. At 66 years old, haven't the time to try a rebuild what is lost like in 2008. If you're making money in this market, you should be on wall street. As to the question originally asked to start this thread...yes, he has. The market will try and make a comeback and Trump will tweet or say something stupid and put the market in a tailspin. Maybe you are young enough to withstand this "crash" and regain your losses. Thought we were in pretty good shape but now I'm just scared we will outlive what we now have. Not a good feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    hardly a millennial. I admit i have no clue about how to invest, that's why i have financial advisors to handle that part. At 66 years old, haven't the time to try a rebuild what is lost like in 2008. If you're making money in this market, you should be on wall street. As to the question originally asked to start this thread...yes, he has. The market will try and make a comeback and trump will tweet or say something stupid and put the market in a tailspin. Maybe you are young enough to withstand this "crash" and regain your losses. Thought we were in pretty good shape but now i'm just scared we will outlive what we now have. Not a good feeling.
    how is it trumps fault ? Please elaborate !