Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Spin anyway you want but the fact is the stock market is still down 3587 points than it was on Nov 8 2018 which was 26,128. Today at 5:34am it was down to 22,541. Like I said in my other post the stock always goes down in December and will go up after the first week of January. I will wait and see what happens after the 1st week of January to see where the stock market is at that time.
    4ms political torque converter complaining about someone spinning?????

Thanks for that lol moment.....literally.

my point is and will always be that you're hatred for the guy that whupped your shoe in, can't lose gal has blinded and clouded your judgement on what having common sense means and what being a patriot means.......you do a bunch of complaining but have never seen you write about what you are doing to try and remedy what you are complaining about.......baaaaah, baaah.

The people winning are the ones using their own minds ....the ones losing are using someone else's to tell them how to think.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

my point is and will always be that you're hatred for the guy that whupped your shoe in, can't lose gal has blinded and clouded your judgement on what having common sense means and what being a patriot means.......you do a bunch of complaining but have never seen you write about what you are doing to try and remedy what you are complaining about.......baaaaah, baaah.

The people winning are the ones using their own minds ....the ones losing are using someone else's to tell them how to think.
    Can i get an AMEN ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Can i get an AMEN ?
    Aaaaaaamen .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    What a d!ckhead you truly are ! Your next talking point will be ...................? What the libtard MSM can up with today............did Trumps sinking ship cause the tsunami that killed those people in Indonesia or did his policies kill those 2 illegal immigrant children being detained ............just which one will they run with ?
    Oh both I'm sure!!!! And more!

You know? If these guys were really wanting to get rid of Trump bad enough, they could all go on a hunger protest. They would surely take care of the problem then, one way or another. Sounds like a win win deal!!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-27-2018 at 02:00 PM.

cnn chomping at the bit all day about the sky falling again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,market up 260 at close !!! and people still believe them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it when I post facts and you gentleman can't handle it. I didn't know I voted for her the shoe in. If you want to vote for a person like Con Nut that's on you.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Love it when I post facts and you gentleman can't handle it. I didn't know I voted for her the shoe in. If you want to vote for a person like Con Nut that's on you.
    You posted a fact for once the stock market maxed over 2600 for the first time ever. MAGA!!!!!!

Your not even in the ballpark on that one . Your smoked way more than you even know .

Swing and a miss Casey...........and facts aren't opinions btw, yours , mine or anyone else's.

Here's an example of that.

Fact......the markets rise and fall at differing degrees and have since its inception.

Opinion....title of this thread

Lesson endeth.

Can someone call lubaides mom and have her holler down in the basement to see of he is ok??

I'm getting a little concerned by his absence.

Swing and a miss Casey...........and facts aren't opinions btw, yours , mine or anyone else's.

Fact......the markets rise and fall at differing degrees and have since its inception.

Lesson endeth.
    And throw him in the stockade, dilly dilly!!!!!!

Can someone call lubaides mom and have her holler down in the basement to see of he is ok??

Two Campbell soup cans and a long length of string should suffice.....shouldn't it?

I'm not, I'm relieved!!!

Lesson endeth.
    BBQ chicken wing let me get this straight. When I posted that on Nov.8 the stock market was at 26,182 and on 12-27-18 at 5:34am the market was at 22,541 a difference of 3587. That's not factual? That's an opinion, please explain how that's not factual. And by the way the title of this thread was a question not an opinion. Most of the time when a sentence in a question mark someone is asking a question.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ chicken wing let me get this straight. When I posted that on Nov.8 the stock market was at 26,182 and on 12-27-18 at 5:34am the market was at 22,541 a difference of 3587. That's not factual? That's an opinion, please explain how that's not factual. And by the way the title of this thread was a question not an opinion. Most of the time when a sentence in a question mark someone is asking a question.
    And now it's 23,124 so??????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And now it's 23,124 so??????
    Why don't you search the 64 billion dollar secret. Then get back to me. I will give you a little hint. Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Two Campbell soup cans and a long length of string should suffice.....shouldn't it?
    Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha .

The numbers are indeed factual.......the thread question raised by their inference and the subsequent 7 pages of blaming the current president though are misguided and left leaning opinions.

Lesson number two endeth........next victim please.

And btw, she still lost.....Mr Trump is our president.

Why don't you search the 64 billion dollar secret. Then get back to me. I will give you a little hint. Bonds
    Serious question and please do your best to be straight up honest about it if you can.

Do you invest in the market??and if so for how long and how would you rate your own investment performance based on the simple return on investment scale of 1 being the lowest and 10 being highest in satisfaction overall?

I'm a solid 7 in terms of being satisfied with my meager participation in the market for over 25 years.

And btw......BBQ chicken wings?? Really sloppy seconds??

Everyone knows good BBQ either comes from pork or beef.......I've been cooking BBQ with my family for well over 40 years and I've never ever even seen a BBQ chicken wing.......are those a northern thing perhaps?