Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The New 2019 Dunn Benson Motorsports hauler by S&S.

Quote Originally Posted by cprince07 View Post
    Very tough. So why in the hell Scott used that other company is beyond me. S&S does beautiful stuff. Them cabinets, everything, just neat and clean. New Pete with the old style nose, well done.

Nicer kitchen than mine lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Very tough. So why in the hell Scott used that other company is beyond me. S&S does beautiful stuff. Them cabinets, everything, just neat and clean. New Pete with the old style nose, well done.

Nicer kitchen than mine lol.
    Nicer than mine too!! LOL!

Who paints oak cabinets gloss black? I'm sorry but those look like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Honestly, it’s kinda what’s in. Maybe not black, but dark. My bedroom furniture is oak and it’s stained a deep black/red color.

If I redo my kitchen it’ll probably be a gray, charcoal, but I’ll probably use maple, since I don’t want the natural wood look.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Sorry Davis those are badazz. Ultra high-end.

Default C&B

Are you upgrading to a mobile home? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 JK
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Are you upgrading to a mobile home? 藍藍藍藍藍 JK
    Lol. Nah. Moving to a new spot in my van down by the river. Waters cleaner and even might be a few chicks in this new spot.

Honestly, I know I’ll get back about 75% of what I put in to the kitchen, but, I’m not staying in this house.

I plan on moving in the next 10 years or so. But, I dunno if I can put up with my kitchen that long. It’s original, mid 90’s, and a cheap, small, subdivision kitchen. It can be a lot nicer and modern. For about $10-$20k

Quote Originally Posted by cprince07 View Post
    about 350,000 reasons why there are less and less dirt late models out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    about 350,000 reasons why there are less and less dirt late models out there.....
    Better add about 65k

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Better add about 65k
    Better add another 55k just to be safe.

Saw the DB hauler sitting out there yesterday morning, very sharp.

Saw a gray one leave this morning. The black hauler Rauen abd Birky used is sitting there now. 500k takes it home.

Must be figuring less blown motors this year hahah

s&s makes the best stacker ive pulled I guess 5150 aint too bad either

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Totally have to agree...If you want solid wood cabinets to be painted, use poplar. As someone who dabbles in woodworking, it's hard for me to see oak painted solid under any circumstance. Plus it doesn't look right with all the open pore grain (hence poplar).

Of course none of the companies who build haulers or any race teams ever consult with me over details, and I'm not the one spending the money, so........

Cool

Thank you, my thoughts exactly, but they say your car is drastically faster with the hauler upgrade. Guaranteed at least 5 wins over traditional tow vehicles. Imagine if they put $350K into their program what they could do... Seriously it looks nice and I'm sure very comfortable and convenient, but not a must, a luxury. IMHO.
    Last edited by Highwayman; 12-21-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Why would a local driver need a truck and trailer like that for? McCreadie had most of his success in the second half of 2018 with a small trailer.lol.

I'd guess Forrest Lucas hands them a pretty nice sponsor check to have that big fancy Lucas Oil billboard rolling down the highway.
    Plus I'd guess there is a pretty nice write off for Dunn Benson Ford too.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    I'd guess Forrest Lucas hands them a pretty nice sponsor check to have that big fancy Lucas Oil billboard rolling down the highway.
    Plus I'd guess there is a pretty nice write off for Dunn Benson Ford too.
    Lucas went with EPJ I thought. They were his sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Why would a local driver need a truck and trailer like that for? McCreadie had most of his success in the second half of 2018 with a small trailer.lol.
    And he hated it and was miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan View Post
    Totally have to agree...If you want solid wood cabinets to be painted, use poplar. As someone who dabbles in woodworking, it's hard for me to see oak painted solid under any circumstance. Plus it doesn't look right with all the open pore grain (hence poplar).

Of course none of the companies who build haulers or any race teams ever consult with me over details, and I'm not the one spending the money, so........
    But you still see the grain through the deep stain they used, or paint. Poplar as you know is crap with no good grain. In person it looks good. My bedroom is deep stained oak, with a smooth finish, and the grain really shows through.

I know what you’re saying though. Spending good money on oak cabinets and covering up the quality wood is blasphemy to a woodworker.

My in laws just had an Amish guy redo their kitchen. Maple with a really smooth finish and a deep red stain. With nice inlays I think ya call them. Pull outs etc., good price and made well. Not with MDF for support.