Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I should pack up and get out because you believe every conspiracy theory that the Russian troll farms put on the internet? I think not, fool. Maybe it's time you pack up and get to Russia where you belong, Comrade_Wetter.
    No you should get out because you choose to side and believe the lies and deceptions of the radical left which makes you no better. The Russian crap is all fabricated lies and the Russian troll farms are assaulting the right not the left. You are so duped it's beyond belief. Regardless you have taken your stand and it's on the side on the wrong, the lies, and the evil. In reality there is no (none) connection between Trump and Russia but you are too stubborn and such a blind partisan that you choose to believe without question all of the lies that the left puts out. This make you totally useless in preserving this nation of which you really don't deserve to be in.

COMRADE CRASH please report to the nearest border for deportation!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-28-2018 at 05:41 PM.

A wall is a waste of money, won't work, and is a dumb idea.

The Chinese put up walls 2500 years ago, didn't work as intended then, still won't work today. I'd like to think that technology has improved somewhat over the last 2500 years.
    About 594,000 foreigners live in China, according to the 2010 national census; most come from South Korea, the US and Japan.

So you are going to tell us that Russians are coming across the great wall to get into China?

So is a drone with a camera going to stop an immigrant at the Mexican border?

I don't think the word technology quite cuts it Einstein!!!

Tell us all about catch and release, where they get in get caught, or don't get caught, and just get released. Is that the border security you want comrade?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-28-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_Wetter View Post
    No you should get out because you choose to side and believe the lies and deceptions of the radical left which makes you no better. The Russian crap is all fabricated lies and the Russian troll farms are assaulting the right not the left. You are so duped it's beyond belief. Regardless you have taken your stand and it's on the side on the wrong, the lies, and the evil. In reality there is no (none) connection between Trump and Russia but you are too stubborn and such a blind partisan that you choose to believe without question all of the lies that the left puts out. This make you totally useless in preserving this nation of which you really don't deserve to be in.

COMRAD CRASH please report to the nearest border for deportation!!!
    Hey, I thought you were going to put me on ignore? Just thought I'd tell you Ancient Aliens is on History channel right now. I know you're into that type of thing, since you believe every conspiracy theory you read on the internet. I often wondered who had a better grasp on reality, you or Nate. I can now see that Nate has you beat, you are 180 degrees off on everything you believe, at least Nate is correct some of the time.

Just report to the border!!!

Crash4. Youre lapped traffic, whining about how the winner is cheating. Here's your countries flag.
    Stay high.
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-28-2018 at 07:23 PM.

The Chinese put up walls 2500 years ago, didn't work as intended then, still won't work today. I'd like to think that technology has improved somewhat over the last 2500 years.
    Tell that to the men and women in prison .

The Chinese wall worked very well. It curbed the Monguls and to this day, they are not being over ran by Central Americans.

Something tells me, there are people here that from not know how economies work. If you have a border security and dissolve the NAFTA agreement, goods that are sold here, will have to pay tax here. It very well could be, that just a couple manufactures would at for that wall. Of course you may like paying their share f the taxes. That will pay for the wall.

If anyone noticed, there was two things that happened, when the Democrats narrowly won the house. The stock market almost crashed and we now have our (do nothing Congress bacK.)