Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go

Default Here we go

Wonder how the liberals feel about some of the left wing foul mouth trash that has been elected to serve the people? A foul mouth Muslim too boot. Yeah I will say it, truth is truth. LOL

First Commies, now Muslims. Do we see a trend here? Nothing to see here, move along. NOT!!!!!

These new liberal congress members are complete retards and that is no joke. Only good thing is they will insure Trump gets re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    These new liberal congress members are complete retards and that is no joke. Only good thing is they will insure Trump gets re-elected.
    I voted , just didn't convince enough people to vote with me . Now we have to put up
    with this sh!t . And I am not going to riot , destroy property , or even run you out of my
    business . But I am going to ring the bell loudly , so everyone knows , what we will have
    to live with if we don't .

Yep. If you don't vote the crazies often get elected. They talk like complete morons. When Trump is re-elected they will probably gnawing away at their own body parts. LOLOLOL

Here's their new "not my president" pin!

Have fake Christians, Mormons, Jews, already in congress. Might as well add fake Moslems too. Stir up that Palestinian Arab hate. In record time! lol bs

Who cares. How'd the D9 miss this one? Rookies. Get Tony over there, show them how its done.

Wonder how the liberals feel about some of the left wing foul mouth trash that has been elected to serve the people? A foul mouth Muslim too boot. Yeah I will say it, truth is truth. LOL
    How about the right wing foul mouth? Is it all right for the president to use the same foul language?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...hutdown-2019-1
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    how about the right wing foul mouth? Is it all right for the president to use the same foul language?

reportedly .................................................. . That says it all !!!!!!!!!!

How about the right wing foul mouth? Is it all right for the president to use the same foul language?

First off , your a liar if you have not said something foul before . Its built in us men . second
    Trump was in a private place with a man , and was not President . Third this is a so called
    woman speaking in front of a crowd of people with her child . Just what we want , someone
    with a revenge tactic against The President because of her kind killing Americans for as long
    as I can remember . Last but not least , you still crying about losing to a President you don't like .

This kind of thing often goes right over liberals heads. They don't get it and don't want to get it. Cussing itself is not the issue, but they need believe that any kind of trashing of the President is needed and accepted. Here is another thing. Why are we electing Muslims to power when they have a murderous hate of the Jews? This foul mouth muslim congress broad has trashed Jews and basically considers them sub human. Of course since she is a liberal Democrat she gets a pass on that too. I love it, liberals are so self important and snobbish aka losers. LOL

So, you're worried about some foul language, which I don't like either, but.....you and your kind whole heartedly support a party that murdered 41 MILLION unborn babies last year?

Hypocrisy much????......I think your priorities are highly screwed up!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So, you're worried about some foul language, which I don't like either, but.....you and your kind whole heartedly support a party that murdered 41 MILLION unborn babies last year?

Fraud clinic

Your party won't do nothing about abortion. It just a talking point during the elections cycles. Since 2000 - 2008 the republicans were in charge of the whole government most of the time . Ron Paul created bills against abortion and never would the "republican" bring it to the floor to vote on. The last 2 years the republican were in complete control. What did they do about abortion? Nothing but every election cycle they will bring it up so you gullible fools will think they are going to something about it this time. The democrats allow abortions and the republican party won't do nothing to stop it. So the republicans are just a guilty as the democrats. As far as the foul language I could care less about it. I just thought it was funny that the far right bought it up on this site and was making a issue out of it. What is really funny how all of you changed your tune when I bought up Trump using foul language and now that isn't the issue. At least I have priorities that more than most of you have. Some of you change your mind just as much as Trumputin has in the last month.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-05-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Far right? LOL What is the far right? Calling President a MF is alright I guess for a muslim< Jew hating congress woman to do. Here SS. Does this sound familiar. everyone should pay their fair share. We are for the down trodden. We are going to fix the HC. Republicans hate women. We are for women. Need higher taxes for the rich. Talk about spouting the same garbage. Much of the DEM base believes everything they are apparently are incapable of thinking for themselves. Funniest thing of all. Dems are going to take down Wall Street including Big Banks and Corp America/ Yet they are financed by them, they get more money from them that Conservatives ever do. Trump will be President again in 2020. If will be interesting to see if he runs against one of those ABORTION BABES. Here Pocohoney
    Fetch. LOL

Calling President a MF is alright I guess for Jew supported moslem congresswoman to do.
    now you have it

Is being sworn in on the Quran even legitimate?

Far right? LOL What is the far right? Calling President a MF is alright I guess for a muslim< Jew hating congress woman to do. Here SS. Does this sound familiar. everyone should pay their fair share. We are for the down trodden. We are going to fix the HC. Republicans hate women. We are for women. Need higher taxes for the rich. Talk about spouting the same garbage. Much of the DEM base believes everything they are apparently are incapable of thinking for themselves. Funniest thing of all. Dems are going to take down Wall Street including Big Banks and Corp America/ Yet they are financed by them, they get more money from them that Conservatives ever do. Trump will be President again in 2020. If will be interesting to see if he runs against one of those ABORTION BABES. Here Pocohoney
    Fetch. LOL
    TS make up your mine. Is it about cussing or not. Your 1st post is about someone using foul language. Your 11th post is not about cussing. Now this post it about call the president a MF. Is there more than 1 faction of Judaism? And I'm not talking about the 12 tribes of Judah either. Don't Muslims also hate Christians too? You seem to be very confused on a lot of issues.

You should of have made the topic on the swearing in on Jefferson's Koran and the reason why Jefferson had a Koran. And not the foul language. Most citizen don't know why Jefferson even had a Koran. I will try to help all of you out with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRi_AH2LBs
    Last edited by ss12; 01-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.

It wasn't Jefferson's Quran, she has said it was hers.

Huh? I guess you're talking about abortion? Do you have any proof on those numbers?

This is one of the results of having a Liar in Chief for president. His gullible followers think they can spew garbage and conspiracy theories everywhere and have people believe them.