Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It may sound strange, but I miss some of them also. I just don't miss the ridicule and disrespect that drove off sponsors and made people stop posting. I think most are still around with some kind of name, but choose to behave in public. We have more posters now with interesting topics and less about somebody's mother, sister or girlfriend that weren't appropriate for a open forum.

Sure, I totaled with hypocrite when showing some they could dish it out, but not so good at taking it. That's ok it was wrong and I said something. I believe they are still around, but learned how to disagree, with out being disagreeable. 40 some user names for one person is not right, unless you wanted to use those to make everyone believe it. We still have some Sock puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Miss.....BlackfordDon't miss.....Trippy McSidewalkSpeaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!
    I miss you too...…..

Trippy, best I remember you are not actually LITE-INN. hahahahahaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Trippy, best I remember you are not actually LITE-INN. hahahahahaaaa
    Aren't they twins?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Aren't they twins?
    No way you could duplicate the one...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No way you could duplicate the one...
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

A four word sentence with no spelling or grammar errors? Obviously not Mike Hammerlee's love child.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    A four word sentence with no spelling or grammatical errors? Obviously not Mike Hammerlee's love child.
    Fixed it. 🤗🤗🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    It may sound strange, but I miss some of them also. I just don't miss the ridicule and disrespect that drove off sponsors and made people stop posting. I think most are still around with some kind of name, but choose to behave in public. We have more posters now with interesting topics and less about somebody's mother, sister or girlfriend that weren't appropriate for a open forum. Sure, I totaled with hypocrite when showing some they could dish it out, but not so good at taking it. That's ok it was wrong and I said something. I believe they are still around, but learned how to disagree, with out being disagreeable. 40 some user names for one person is not right, unless you wanted to use those to make everyone believe it. We still have some Sock puppets.
    Well said Bubstr

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    I am hopeful. but this is the off-season...
    Arizona stirred the pot. can't wait for florida!!!

all is good. been here a long time. recognize a lot of the players. some good. some not so much. funny thing is how long grudges seem to last. and i'm no angel.

but at a certain point I make a decision of who I can debate with and who is a troll and isn't worth a reply. discovered sometimes I was the troll! and couldn't help myself!

ugly winter weekend schedule for s.e. wi. at least I will have 4m for entertainment.

carry on....
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Did the Pierce thread disappear because of my post? That his Rocket might have Pierce updates this year. WTH!

Quote Originally Posted by bullittwrench View Post
    Did the Pierce thread disappear because of my post? That his Rocket might have Pierce updates this year. WTH!
    http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?388...g-Chippy-Again

My fault on that one, I should get better at sugar coating......take full responsibility for it being deleted.

Guess like the song says I was gettin chippy with it......

Thanks to the mods for recognizing and reeling it back in.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 01-18-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What happened to the Dunn Benson post also?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    What happened to the Dunn Benson post also?
    Got to take the hit for my chippy participation in that one too.........it had gotten over the top and I'm not the most politically correct person you will ever meet.

Need to work on my sugar coating skills.

I've been thinking, over night. I'm sure everyone smelled the cobwebs burning, but wouldn't it serve the purpose better, to leave the thread and take the un-sugar coated post out? That would be very helpful in how far you can go and we still get to see the good posts, that where on the thread. These IMO was 2 of the most interesting posts of the week. Sure a lot of speculation and unfounded ideas, but they where interesting and thought provoking. Seems the worth while reading was thrown out with the trash. Are the Mod's trying to protect someone.

Has anyone ever looked at the member list and scrolled through it??

There are just as many or more screen names set up with zero posts as there are people that have made posts.....that looks strange and makes me wonder if they are bots or there is other nefarious activity going on?

Can anyone with the site explain that? I know everyone doesn't post and just comes in to read but this looks pretty odd if you take some time to look at it.