Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Double Down Motorsports well equipped for Lucas Oil run

https://insidedirtracing.com/double-...lucas-oil-run/

Team owner Roger Sellers discusses his organization's plans for 2019

What's that make it? 16 drivers on Lucas oil and 8 for WoO?

Great interview!

Remember how great last year looked , so many rookies starting off in each series. Give it a couple months, let the bills pile up, we’ll lose 80 percent of the newbies as per the usual.

Woo: sheppard, madden, clanton, junghans ,Boom??, Lanigan?, eckert?, rookies:Weiss, Dillard, hardy, hammer, spencer, smith Lucas: Davenport, Richards, bloomer??, Pearson, Owens?, tmac?, don oneal, hud oneal, Dennis Erb, Bronson, satterlee? Bmj?, zeigler?, rookies:terbo, moran, rettig, Buckingham
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 01-15-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Remember in his interview he says they will follow Lucas til Brownstown and evaluate from there? People replying to things and didnt even read the articles.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    Remember in his interview he says they will follow Lucas til Brownstown and evaluate from there? People replying to things and didnt even read the articles.
    My reply had more to do with WoO not getting very many drivers to commit thus far...

I'm aware drivers drop off all the time...

Face to the East, take one step and and say “I’m going to Europe”,,,,,, but it’s a long ways yet. I wish them good luck, it would be great to see another team able to do the whole shebang. Was impressed with Buckingham at the Show Me last year.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    When a bunch of guys declared to run WoO in the past. People did the very same thing saying look how many are running which series and what not. The only difference is Lucas isn’t announcing who is running the series, unlike WoO who seemed to make a big deal out of every time a driver said they were gonna follow the series. When in reality most were probably in it for tow money and provisionals during speedweeks.

Most know that the rosters will be trimmed down by April.

IMO, I think Buckingham has a decent shot of the rookies behind Moran of staying on tour.

My moneys on terbo for ROY

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    My moneys on terbo for ROY
    Spaced on Terbo running the tour. I’d definitely put him with Moran co favorites for the RoY title.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    My reply had more to do with WoO not getting very many drivers to commit thus far...

I'm aware drivers drop off all the time...
    Wait until after speedweeks...alot could change.
    Wouldn't be shocked to see a Lucas driver or two jump over to WoO. Especially if they're 10th or lower in Lucas points and top 5 in WoO points.

Lucas story of the year will be Bloomer regardless of what he does...and Erb vs. Moran for ROY
    WoO story of the year will be Weiss vs Dillard for ROY

I don’t see that happening unless screven cancels

Does anybody know what the requirements are to running for the RoY with Lucas? What was the reason for Pierce not being eligible for it? I think I heard something about crown jewel wins or the number of $10k wins but didn’t know if someone knew forsure. The reason I ask is will Moran’s PDC win remove him from RoY consideration.

dch191, Lucas rules say anyone with 5 plus years in a super are not eligible. Also if you have won a significant amount of 10g shows, you are not eligible.(WoO has that number at 5.) You can not have competed for ROY in any previous season.

My guess is Pierce was ineligible because he has won the allotted number of Lucas shows. Moran should be good.
    8/13/16

Default Screven cancels?

Why would they do that? You got some inside weather info ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The year Davenport ran for Bowyer. He ran for RoY despite what his resume was at that point.

They all have provisions and requirements, but I’m sure they make exceptions. If JD hadn’t run as RoY guy that year. They wouldn’t have been able to award it to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    dch191, Lucas rules say anyone with 5 plus years in a super are not eligible. Also if you have won a significant amount of 10g shows, you are not eligible.(WoO has that number at 5.) You can not have competed for ROY in any previous season.My guess is Pierce was ineligible because he has won the allotted number of Lucas shows. Moran should be good.
    At atomic you have to sign papers and pierce had ran up to tazwell a few years back

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    dch191, Lucas rules say anyone with 5 plus years in a super are not eligible. Also if you have won a significant amount of 10g shows, you are not eligible.(WoO has that number at 5.) You can not have competed for ROY in any previous season.My guess is Pierce was ineligible because he has won the allotted number of Lucas shows. Moran should be good.
    Moran has to be at 5 years by now.

I don't know how Moran would be eligible for rookie.