Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T-Mac hauler??

Why do you pluralize CDL? Do you have multiple licenses?

Do any touring drivers drive their own rigs all the time like they used to? I can think of 1 that might. If I was a driver I wouldn't want to be the only one who could drive rig. Maybe you could sign on?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I dunno if O'Neal is better than Tmac.
    I can see both sides of that coin and call it a draw.

I could've added Owens too.

Again, love me some T-Mac, and jacked he won the World 100 last year...but the consistency last few years just hasn't been there for him. Hope he has a big '19.

Quote Originally Posted by hard2explain18 View Post
    Why do you pluralize CDL? Do you have multiple licenses?
    Haha. I don’t have a clue. Everybody I’ve ever known has said it that way. I guess it’s like scissors, goggles, or pants. A single pair is said in plural form. That is funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrax1 View Post
    Do any touring drivers drive their own rigs all the time like they used to? I can think of 1 that might. If I was a driver I wouldn't want to be the only one who could drive rig. Maybe you could sign on?
    When he was touring, Rick Eckert did. Problem with anyone signing on is they are contracted through Sweeteners Plus. I’m sure for all the legal reasons, insurance reasons, etc. And supposedly, yes this is from someone on here, they wanna pay you mileage just as if you were one of their OTR drivers. Which would be fine from say NC to Lucas Oil Speedway. But if your next race is only 60 miles away(just an example), you’re only going to get crap.

If they keep that rig, which it is not new, they need a driver for them with a special contract that works out for that guy. If you could find a crew guy, that’d be great, but you still don’t want only one guy who can drive.

To me, having the driver drive, and he being the only one, is asking for trouble. Late nights, and you’re already tired, you don’t need to be hauling to the next race. And then it’ll affect your performance eventually.

A stacker and switch up the drivers so no one has to be the only driver.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Pretty sure Erb drives his own rig up and down the road. Tough deal to race at that level, so much money just to get up and down the road. What i don't get is the local gu
    ys that have those rigs and only race an hour or two from home.

Ha, ha, if only you people knew.

Madden use to drive not sure now?

Quote Originally Posted by bailee View Post
    Please enlighten everyone with your knowledge then.

Quote Originally Posted by rc24 View Post
    Pretty sure Erb drives his own rig up and down the road. Tough deal to race at that level, so much money just to get up and down the road. What i don't get is the local guys that have those rigs and only race an hour or two from home.
    Most of the year terbo had another driver. I’m sure they all drive Them at some point but it seems like they switch it up

He's referring to Dennis Erb Jr.

Ha ha, enlighten us, please do. The hauler Tim has access to from Sweeteners Plus is nothing like what most of the guys are using.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Tim has the Sweetner Plus rig at Eastbay with the Bilstein shock guys testing this week...

Yes, you and I know, but these COMMON peasants don't! We're special, we want everyone to think we have a secret, but we don't want to tell anyone. It helps us seem like movers and shakers dealing with the highest level of this low-level sport.

We want you commoners to think we are powerful insiders because we KNOW! We won't ever give any details, we'll just hint around that we know! That way when it all comes out we can say we KNEW first!

If only you people knew.....HA HA HA!!!!!!