Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Mac hauler??

Default T-Mac hauler??

Anyone know if they got a stacker hauler or found a CDL driver for the semi? cant imagine them doing the dually and enclosed trailer all season.

At this point they are not committed to run any series from start to finish but they will start the season with the Lucas series at Golden Isles, East Bay, Ocala and then head to Volusia with the World Of Outlaws.

Which tour scenarios if they choose to.

If they pull out of East Bay early and head to Screven then they are most likely running WoO. If they stay at East Bay and skip Screven then most likely they are running Lucas...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Anyone know if they got a stacker hauler or found a CDL driver for the semi? cant imagine them doing the dually and enclosed trailer all season.

Prolly run the same setup as end of last yr
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Rumor is a racer out of Pennsylvania has loaned Tmac a stacker for speedweeks

So Bilstein wants to get back into the dirt late model game, and lines up with a very talented racer with a great car, problem is they don’t have a way to get it there consistently.

Get all the sponsors together, and if nothing else, get a used moderately priced stacker. Not easier said than done if Bilstein is backing you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It's a pretty confusing situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Which tour scenarios if they choose to.

If they pull out of East Bay early and head to Screven then they are most likely running WoO. If they stay at East Bay and skip Screven then most likely they are running Lucas...
    Or they aren’t committed to a tour at all.

(I don’t know why this is hard for people to understand)

"if they choose to"

(I don't know why this is hard for people to read)
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 01-19-2019 at 02:09 PM.

He will be running the lucas tour. Past champion provisionals, +++ monies for various reasons. The WoO is not getting the best of the lucas tour drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He will be running the lucas tour. Past champion provisionals, +++ monies for various reasons. The WoO is not getting the best of the lucas tour drivers.
    One problem with that, Tim has never won a Lucas championship. He will receive provisionals based on previous years points. He did win a WOO championship.
    Last edited by bleedblue55; 01-19-2019 at 03:28 PM.

I sure wish they get this figured out before the end of spring because, it sure will make being on the road a lot easier to deal with. I know some say it doesn't win you races but, for as much as they are on the road it does make it easier and just might win them a race if they are able to carry more parts on board.

Im sure timmy and gang know what they need to get the job done. Hes had the old hauler for 20 some yrs.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

It will be an additional challenge to get a good shock package together with a returning manufacturer. The great thing about 4m is all the speculation leads to bigger surprises when the facts come out. So many rumors are fun to follow. Formoco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrax1 View Post
    It will be an additional challenge to get a good shock package together with a returning manufacturer. The great thing about 4m is all the speculation leads to bigger surprises when the facts come out. So many rumors are fun to follow. Formoco!!!
    bilstein I'm sure will be on it, there not a bunch of dummies, if he gets factory support, it will be as good as anyone of them out there if not better, they have tons of experience in all forms of racing
    Last edited by grt74; 01-19-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    0 for 2....not a Lucas Champ and he's not the "best" of the Lucas drivers either.

Love me some T-Mac, but JD, Bloomer, Richards, and O'Neal are all better.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrax1 View Post
    Ok. Rumors and facts. Well, last year, he had no one to drive the hauler from Carl and Ann Myers, fact.

He used an older Chevy Dually and 38’-42’ gooseneck trailer, fact. Unless someone has come forward to drive it for peanuts, no one to drive it this year. Be back in a dually and enclosed trailer if nothing comes up. Rumor is he is getting a stacker to use for Speedweeks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Im sure timmy and gang know what they need to get the job done. Hes had the old hauler for 20 some yrs.
    And they don’t have a consistent person to drive it. Last year they didn’t know how to line up a CDL driver.

He hated working out of that dually and gooseneck, and whatever else they were using. Him and the other guy with hauler issues, there is enough to worry about without having to worry about what you have to tow to the races.

Needs to be a non issue for any racer, especially touring big time drivers.

Maybe I’m mistaken but didn’t he say last year he didn’t have time to go get his CDL’s so he could drive the hauler? So the whole offseason he still didn’t have time? I’m sure there’s a lot more to the story but none of it seems to make sense. And yes I fully understand what it takes to get CDL’s as I’ve had mine for 10 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    0 for 2....not a Lucas Champ and he's not the "best" of the Lucas drivers either.

Love me some T-Mac, but JD, Bloomer, Richards, and O'Neal are all better.
    I dunno if O'Neal is better than Tmac.