Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowyer cars

Husker,

I hear what you're getting at...and I don't even disagree entirely. I think it's a fair assessment to say Pierce looked lost early on, before finding his groove and making that DB car competitive in order to climb to 7th, almost 6th, in points. Meanwhile, Lanigan struggled to find speed in the corners all season long and labored home to 9th.

All of that said, all of those guys in the top 10 are pretty doggone good. I could see many a driver not doing close to what Pierce did in the DB ride, and equally as many who could not have piloted that Disco car to a top 10 points finish.

For whatever reason, there seemed to be a huge disconnect between the BD and Disco cars.....it always seems that CBR is the common denominator!

If CBR doesnt win with this Combo, he should just sell it all and fold.

Great Chassis, and proven Drivers.

Just say no...

He'd be hard pressed to get anything better then he has how. CBR. Has the cars and drivers to get wins

Richards in #14 LOVE IT! I like when drivers switch to a different # when going to a different team!

im just saying that just because it looks good on paper doesnt equal results. Theyll run good in FL, cbr usually always does

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    If CBR doesnt win with this Combo, he should just sell it all and fold.Great Chassis, and proven Drivers.
    Yeah Clint should just shut er down because his team doesn’t get good enough results for the guys on 4m!

If Clint is satisfied, he has no fire.