Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Oil TV

Default Lucas Oil TV

This may have been asked before, but can you have multiple devices logged in at the same time during the live broadcast? How does everyone like it, is it worth it?

Seems like a good deal for $100. Thinking about doing the yearly subscription before speedweeks starts.

Thanks in advance for any information.

It's worth it. Don't think so on multiple devices. There is much more than LM on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    This may have been asked before, but can you have multiple devices logged in at the same time during the live broadcast? How does everyone like it, is it worth it?

Seems like a good deal for $100. Thinking about doing the yearly subscription before speedweeks starts.

Thanks in advance for any information.
    I'm not sure about live and how many devices at one time but, I was on my computer and Ipad at the same time when watching past broadcasts.

As far as if it's worth in my opinion speedweeks alone is worth it and the rest is just a bonus

Speedweeks alone is worth it

It's great for Speedweeks, but you don't get much after that, as far as dirt late models are concerned. Especially if there are rainouts, like last year.

It’s totally worth it for Speedweeks like others have said. Tons of other stuff on there as well if you get bored as well as hours of old Lucas races to catch up on for new subscribers.

I watch it on my TV with a Roku and their IPhone app. Both are solid.

Lucas is going to be live on mav tv from golden isles Friday an Saturday an east bay Friday an Saturday.

I'd say it is worth it. You get speedweeks & then all 3 nights of the show me 100 weekend & some other shows during the year. Last night of Knoxville LM nationals also.

Several ASCS 360 sprint shows are live also if you like sprint cars as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    It's great for Speedweeks, but you don't get much after that, as far as dirt late models are concerned. Especially if there are rainouts, like last year.
    It depends on what you call much, but 12 other events with several of them Crown Jewels is pretty good imo. It's the best deal out there bar none!

Since I have mav tv I think I’m just gonna buy this month believe I get everything except Friday and Saturday

For $11 a race during Speedweeks, that's a heckuva deal!

Ive had since day 1 and the $69/yr is a steal!

How do you get it for $69.00 per year I thought it was $99.00 per year

Quote Originally Posted by Moranfan99 View Post
    How do you get it for $69.00 per year I thought it was $99.00 per year
    Everyone who was with lucas tv from day 1 is locked in for $69.00 per year. it was a thank you from them.

As long as your logged on the same IP address, then you have be on multiple devices in the same house. Now if you try to give your buddy your info and both of you are on it from 2 different IP logged locations, well then it wont work and mostly get your accounted suspended and you'll miss the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Everyone who was with lucas tv from day 1 is locked in for $69.00 per year. it was a thank you from them.

As long as your logged on the same IP address, then you have be on multiple devices in the same house. Now if you try to give your buddy your info and both of you are on it from 2 different IP logged locations, well then it wont work and mostly get your accounted suspended and you'll miss the race.
    Most likely get your account suspended lol do you work for them? Scare tactic cause I can tell you that is most definitely not true at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post

I dont know about getting your account suspended, but there has been a few times when my brother and I both watched from my account from different locations and there have been other times that it wouldn’t let him log in when I’m already watching. It’s kind of hot or miss if you can get by with it in my experience.

Myself and an out of state family member tried to watch the same Lucas Oil TV live broadcast at the same time and it would knock one of us off when the other logged in and vice versa. We only tried doing that just the one time so I don't know if that situation is consistent but I suspect that it is.

I've been with Lucas Oil TV from the beginning and my subscription automatically renews at the $69.99 price every year. As has been previously said, it costs $100.00 per year for a new subscription. We get a lot of enjoyment from our subscription. We love their live late model broadcasts throughout the season, but also to a somewhat lesser degree for the ARCA events they broadcast. We have some close friends that are heavily involved with an ARCA team and we enjoy watching several of the live ARCA broadcasts.

Even at the $100.00 price the LOTV subscription is a good value, even if only for the Florida Speedweeks events.

So what about the $6.99 a month subscription. Does that include any of the speedweeks stuff? Just curious.

How many of you with LORTV have watched any of the Dave Despain Show episodes? If you haven’t then I’d highly recommend it. I know they’re from a few years back but they are some pretty interesting interviews imo with racers of multiple disciplines. That was worth a month or two of viewing to me.

I found it on their schedule. You can watch Feb 4, 5, 6th and 7th with the monthly subscription for the Eastbay races and again Feb 10 at bubba. And you can cancel at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I think it is a great deal.They have 23 nights of late models and Sprint,drag racing,motocross,boats,off road,arca,flat track,chop cut rebuild,and a bunch more.You have the arcives that you can go back and watch anyrace they had for years.Check it out.If you like racing of any kind its on there.