I have a 2006 gmc topkick c5500 toter home with 196,850 miles. It has refrigerator , microwave . tv w/ built in dvd player
,Hot & Cold running water . shower . toilet . sink , table and bench seats that folds into bed , couch , and closet . ( truck use to be a schwann truck and lived its life since new running on propane until it was converted back to gasoline three years ago.) it has been very well taken care of and has a 8.1 engine. trailer is a 28 foot bumper pull with a very nice aluminum viewing platform and folding side rails on top , it is aluminum inside with lower L shaped aluminum cabinets and closet , upper aluminum cabinets , rubber flooring , with factory built ramp overs for dirt late models , 12 v & 110 v lights , small tire rack , air compressor , generator compartment , double wide side door , 94 1/2 " wide back door opening and all 4 wheel bearings and brake assemblies were just replaces new last year at this time . did not even put 600 miles on rig all last summer . so i have decided to start selling stuff off . My loss will be somebody's gain . I had it listed at $27,500 serious buyers who are interested make me an offer or let me know what you might have to trade on .I no longer need it so its time for it to go . any more info or pictures wanted call me at 419-934-5086 This is not a brand new truck and trailer it is used and could use a little finishing but i'm not asking a new price either .And willing to deal THANK YOU FOR LOOKING