Default Rayburn revolution update?

I was talking with a guy last night about a 2010 Rayburn combo late model and he asked if it had the Rayburn revolution update. Can anyone tell me what that is? I have no idea if this car has it or not. Lol. Thank you.

Probably an update that Frank Revel done to the cars.
    Frank Revel, later started Revolution Race cars. out of the Richmond/Lexington, KY area.
    I believe frank sold business, and is now Revolution Race cars, by Phoenix Fab.
    believe they are in the same general geographic area.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

It is an update cj came up with in about 2016

It can only be done to the 2012 or up cars which are identified by having hiem ends on the front upper control arms instead of the traditional crosshaft. It includes relocated swing arm mounts the two stage pull bar and the 10 degree front spindles. Also has provisions for auxiliary shock on left rear. This makes one heck of a difference on these cars. The reason for not updating older cars is because of the redesigned raised right frame rail on the newer cars is necessary to take advantage of the update. As a side note the 10 degree spindles are identified by havin two weld dots on the outside of the upper body up high near where the ball joint attaches. The two stage pull bar addresses the tendency to loose traction down the straightaway as the primary pull bar starts to loose angle due to chassis hike the secondary bar takes over
    Last edited by doyle hargraves; 01-28-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doyle hargraves View Post
    It can only be done to the 2012 or up cars which are identified by having hiem ends on the front upper control arms instead of the traditional crosshaft. It includes relocated swing arm mounts the two stage pull bar and the 10 degree front spindles. Also has provisions for auxiliary shock on left rear. This makes one heck of a difference on these cars
    That front end is much better.

Yes. The two dot spindles allow more modern front end settings especially the extra camber on the left front

Quote Originally Posted by doyle hargraves View Post
    Yes. The two dot spindles allow more modern front end settings especially the extra camber on the left front
    Laaaayyyyvvvveeee......in my best Sling Blade voice! Nice username!

I stand corrected. Thought it was an update Frank Revel done. Sorry
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.