Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ugliest Race Car You Have Ever Seen

I am curious as to what yall say are the ugliest race cars you have seen me personally it would have to be this one

https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...63340169510912

That yellow #16 that races around the St. Louis area thing looks like it’s from the early 90’s. Looks so out of place when it’s next to today’s late models

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    I am curious as to what yall say are the ugliest race cars you have seen me personally it would have to be this one

https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...63340169510912
    Pretty ugly, I must say.

I'm pretty sure my nieces kids ,ages 4 and 5, might have been design consultants on that wrap.

The photos could have been better. If the guy is supporting veterans in some way thru the wrap I say good for him.

Hammerle is definitely in the top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Hammerle is definitely in the top 5.
    Yeah, those cars are rough but, they are also 15-20 years old. They've been cut up so bad, the chassis manufacturers won't acknowledge them anymore. Considering Mike's 70 years old and his chassis is 15 years outdated, he does pretty good with no sponsor help.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yeah, those cars are rough but, they are also 15-20 years old. They've been cut up so bad, the chassis manufacturers won't acknowledge them anymore. Considering Mike's 70 years old and his chassis is 15 years outdated, he does pretty good with no sponsor help.
    I like mike......and king Edwards fried chicken, even though I've never had it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    I am curious as to what yall say are the ugliest race cars you have seen me personally it would have to be this one https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...63340169510912
    It is even worse in person. Saw it at National 100 or 50 or whatever that was. And its as slow as it is ugly to boot.

Any car that's all black is ugly to me......jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    The photos could have been better. If the guy is supporting veterans in some way thru the wrap I say good for him.
    As long as he is actually supporting veterans, for sure. Too many times they are not, just praying on your weakness to wanna help out veterans, animals, and kids.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What's veterans got to do with anything? I'm a veteran. The car is still butt ugly and that's all the author of this thread was saying … and he was right!

Default Jog

Evidently reading isn’t your strong point either. Side of the car, his one sponsor.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I've seen so many ugly race cars over the years, I don't know that I can pick just one.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Knowing Chuck Hummer he will probably find a way to screw over the veterans in some way. The guy is a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I've seen so many ugly race cars over the years, I don't know that I can pick just one.
    I'm there with you on that. I could look through my thousands of pictures and might not be able to pinpoint it to just one.

C&BF
    Sponsor? So Chris Ferguson has Victory In Jesus on the side of his car. Do you think he gets a check from the man above
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    C&BF
    Sponsor? So Chris Ferguson has Victory In Jesus on the side of his car. Do you think he gets a check from the man above
    Sure he does.....its called LIFE!

Take the orange off of it

I just want to see some pics of ugly cars you guys have seen or taken pictures of (if they didn't break the camera) lol