Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Erb Jr.

Default Dennis Erb Jr.

Erb has decided to follow the Woo tour this year. What's everyone thoughts on his decision?

Great for WOO.

They been talking about it in the full time woo thread...

Sorry but I didn't follow that thread or I would have never started this one.

He will be more competitive and win a lot more money running the WoO over the Lucas Oil series.

Smart move. Being able to throw in a bunch of Hell Tour dates make sense. I always thought the WoO suited him better than the Lucas tour.
    8/13/16

off topic here but what does erb do for income or how did he come about his money?

He is a threat to win it

Quote Originally Posted by james777777 View Post
    He is a threat to win it
    He will do better but not a chance he threatens Sheppard, Madden for the title. He'll end up 4-6th in pts.

I really didnt think he would follow a series. With the amount of money paid around his area he would be better off with a outlaw schedule.

Good move for Dennis in my book. I wonder if rhino ag is still going to sponsor him?

He runs on a smaller budget than most. He races primarily for his income. He has good sponsor backing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    Good move for Dennis in my book. I wonder if rhino ag is still going to sponsor him?
    I looked at the article on his website he has posted about running WoO. At the bottom of the article it lists all his sponsors. RhinoAg is not listed. Really didn't expect it to be.

There was talks of him doing this last year before RhinoAg came on board. Makes me wonder who will get that money this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Smart move. Being able to throw in a bunch of Hell Tour dates make sense. I always thought the WoO suited him better than the Lucas tour.
    Just think it's going to be Babb, Pierce, Shirley, Feger, Erb jr. Heckenast jr. racing some these Summer Nats races together it should be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    He will do better but not a chance he threatens Sheppard, Madden for the title. He'll end up 4-6th in pts.
    Your probably right about Sheppard but I don't know how strong Madden will be with the changes he's making I hope he does good I've pulled for him him a long time but just don't know bout the new cars

And how in sam heck does Erb race for a living? Im being serious with his winnings last year how much of that was he able to put towards his personal bills I.e. mortgage, utilities, etc..vs money he has to put back in his racing program, I mean cmon..does he have a home mortgage or personal vehicles, credit cards?? He makes enough to live comfortably and still travel the country racing? That makes me laugh when people say they race for a living...nobody except Bloomer. Moyer, and now maybe Pierce can say that..you better be making north of $500,000 before you come close to making a living running a national tour...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 01-29-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty bert View Post
    Your probably right about Sheppard but I don't know how strong Madden will be with the changes he's making I hope he does good I've pulled for him him a long time but just don't know bout the new cars
    Everybody said the same thing about Madden last season. I don’t care much for the guy but he is fast in everything.

He makes a living at it. He does not pay any crew members. Drives the rig himself. Has good sponsors and does not blow money on unnecessary things. He built most of his old hauler himself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And how in sam heck does Erb race for a living? Im being serious with his winnings last year how much of that was he able to put towards his personal bills I.e. mortgage, utilities, etc..vs money he has to put back in his racing program, I mean cmon..does he have a home mortgage or personal vehicles, credit cards?? He makes enough to live comfortably and still travel the country racing? That makes me laugh when people say they race for a living...nobody except Bloomer. Moyer, and now maybe Pierce can say that..you better be making north of $500,000 before you come close to making a living running a national tour...
    Well what you call it when he doesn’t have another job? I guess you could say his day job is being a truck driver