Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

They makin up the feature tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    They makin up the feature tomorrow?
    Suppose to rain tomorrow.

Again. You'd blame him whether or not it was his fault. You'd blame him even if he was in a different race.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Should've known TerryM was going to blame Bloomquist whether or not it was his fault. Smh.
    That's standard operating procedure, expect it!!!!

Suppose to rain tomorrow.
    Till like 9am.

I love how it says check mavtv.com for updates and it says nothing about it. WTF? Any news on this?
    Scott Kleindorfer

Says on DoD postponed until noon Saturday. The second Bmain will be run then the 50 lap $12k feature

I cant find anything, looked everywhere possible on MAVTV. Got a feeling it will be ran tomorrow during the day without being televised. You'd think that big mouth Dillner would keep everybody updated, the way he talks you'd think it all revolves around him!!

Again. You'd blame him whether or not it was his fault. You'd blame him even if he was in a different race.
    I bet you can’t come up with one single incident in which I’ve ever blamed Scott, or any other driver, for something they didn’t do. I’ll check back later, but you won’t have anything. You never do.

I’ve hated that green number 1 car ever since they screwed up Lasalle Speedway’s future. Putting Tear-it-up-bo hasn’t changed my mind.

So, let me get this straight, the car on the outside crowds the inside car into the outside wall?? Come on TerryM, I think the moisture was the main cause, but Tyler used him up too, yet you say its all on Bloomer??

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    So, let me get this straight, the car on the outside crowds the inside car into the outside wall?? Come on TerryM, I think the moisture was the main cause, but Tyler used him up too, yet you say its all on Bloomer??
    Where did I say Tyler didn’t use him up? lol of course he did. Scott wasn’t going to lift and Tyler wasn’t going to either. The guy on the outside was going into the wall. That’s how I saw it, and that’s how everyone around us saw it. I didn’t hear anyone blaming Tyler. I knew a couple 4mers would be melting down though lol. I’m just glad Scott came back out to run the heat. I always want him on the track. Goodnight everyone. As the great Ernie Banks used to say, tomorrow, Lets Play Two!

Where did I say Tyler didn’t use him up? lol of course he did. Scott wasn’t going to lift and Tyler wasn’t going to either. The guy on the outside was going into the wall. That’s how I saw it, and that’s how everyone around us saw it. I didn’t hear anyone blaming Tyler. I knew a couple 4mers would be melting down though lol. I’m just glad Scott came back out to run the heat. I always want him on the track. Goodnight everyone. As the great Ernie Banks used to say, tomorrow, Lets Play Two!

That just means everyone around you was.....DRUNK.........and blind!

Don't see anyone "melting" down.

Lucas says: WAYNESVILLE, GA (February 1, 2019) - Friday evening rain that halted the racing action during the second b-main has forced the postponement of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series season opener.

The makeup program will tentatively resume with the second b-main at 12:00pm (noon) on Saturday, followed by the 50-lap, $12,000-to-win main event. Gates will open at 11:00am.

The makeup program will be followed by Saturday's regularly scheduled $12,000-to-win event with hot laps scheduled for 5:00pm.

Fans without a Friday or two-day armband can purchase a $10 armband to watch Friday's makeup event. Friday's support divisions will not makeup the remainder of their program but will compete in Saturday evening's event running for their full weekend purse (with 10 extra laps added to their respective features).

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    So.....how long everybody giving the BEST/Erb deal?
    Rub bloomer one time and the team is shutting down? Makes sense

That dirty bird !

Don't see anyone "melting" down.
    LMAO Soon as I seen their was contact with the almighty one, I knew the bloomeroids would be having a sissy fit on 4m. So, we tuned in and were not disappointedYou's farm animal worshipers need to lighten up. It's only the first Lucas show of the season. geesh!
    8/13/16

Default Wtf

Terry-Bloomer was leaning on Erb and Tyler wasn’t going to have any of it. I like it when the young guys let the old guys know they aren’t going to back down.

Are we watching the same video? So did Owens and whoever down the frontstretch, once you enter the turn, you take a line, he literally rode Bloomer into the wall. Track was slick, but that was quite dirty for someone professing how they are actually nice, etc.

You remember that tune when Erb gets it back, or when it happens to Bobby or precious Billy. But this is Scott we are talking about, so no matter what, he did it. He bad, he not Jesus.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    LMAO Soon as I seen their was contact with the almighty one, I knew the bloomeroids would be having a sissy fit on 4m. So, we tuned in and were not disappointedYou's farm animal worshipers need to lighten up. It's only the first Lucas show of the season. geesh!
    You remember that when it’s your precious Bobby they are putting in the wall. Like you wouldn’t have a comment if that was Scott putting Bobby in the wall, fukin hypocrites.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.