Thread: For ModJr1

Default For ModJr1

Sir, or possibly ma’am, there has got to be a a better way than “not a nice word, not a nice word, not a nice word, not a nice word”. Under Towerviews run down last night I seen this yet again. We know who Towerview is. It’s ridiculous for all that to be in his timing rundown. Just like Cory Hedgec0ck or Jay D!ckens can’t help it those words are mixed into their names. We are all adults on here, and if they are some minors on here I’m sure they’ve heard those words before. Now I understand the flat out cussing on here has to be dealt with. But people’s names, come on. Gotta be a better way. ....anyways, outside of that, I enjoy 4m. Appreciate the forum. Respectfully, Dirt Crow.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I agree completely. As you said, there has to be a better way and it needs to be implemented.

Thumbs up

dirt crow

You nailed it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

The forum can be modified to include a list of words that cannot be used which will get rid of the "not a nice word" deal... I've done it before on a. couple forums I craeted in the past.

It sure would be an improvement.
    Last edited by Krooser; 02-02-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I totally agree

None of this would be necessary if it wasn’t for a few posters who can’t post like adults. The site isn’t the problem.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    piss
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    cunt
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)sucker
    mother(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)er
    tits

and tits doesn't even belong on the list!!!

thank you George Carlin:
    https://english-online.rs/materials/14615#page1
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

None of this would be necessary if it wasn’t for a few posters who can’t post like adults. The site isn’t the problem.
    The site is precisely the problem. When you can't even type a guy's name correctly without being censored, then the site is the problem.

Plus this isn't sunday school, if a few people have salty language, that's just a reflection of normal life.

Great post. It's sad when we can't even call someone by their real name.

Last October when I saw someone abbreviating the name of legendary Springfield, IL driver (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Taylor in a legends race at Jacksonville Speedway, I thought enough is enough. I asked the poster should we call (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Taylor by a new name like Richard Taylor.

Are we supposed to change the names of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Trickle, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Potts and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Gaines, too? Everyone above is right......this is stupid and childish. Call them by their real names and quick disrespecting them.

I just posted the above note and when I typed in the name (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), it automatically corrected it. I had no idea it would do that. That is really sad. Now I know why the (not a nice word) keeps popping up. The adults on this board should be above this. Moderators should change this.