Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nutjobs in all white

I am glad they stood out like a sore loser last night …………………………….. It wasn't hard to tell what they stand for (or don;t stand for ) by their rreactions to things like executing newly born babies , illegal immigration reform, a great unprecidented economy , the safety and security of all americas etc etc etc ! They are proving to everyone who and what they really are ! God works in mysterious ways !!!!!!!

It was a stupid idea, brought about out of sheer hate for the PRES. They failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It was a stupid idea, brought about out of sheer hate for the PRES. They failed.
    They gave us a blessing in disguise . or should I say plain sight . They made it easy for
    the ones who had any doubt . Or should have . If you go along with the resistance
    in the congress last night , your an idiot .

All that was missing were the Hoods

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    All that was missing were the Hoods
    Or the BLACKFACE !

Just a way for you to pick out the people that hate our country
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

White Nutjobs....horrors....

Good writings as of late.

Congrats.

I noticed those "America Haters" Tiffany trump and trump jr's lady Kimberly Guilfoyle wore white. Did Tiffany and Kimberly have their hood in their purse? You guys are lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    I noticed those "America Haters" Tiffany trump and trump jr's lady Kimberly Guilfoyle wore white. Did Tiffany and Kimberly have their hood in their purse? You guys are lame.
    You wouldn't know obvious if fell on you . You can ignore , but you can't hide .

Also noticed melania the illegal immigrant wore a fake miltary jacket.Her husband donald could have wore a real one if he wasn't a five time coward that refused to serve in the Military for his Country. Instead trump wore his made in china tie and little chinese American Flag Pin that he will sell you .No tariffs on trump chinese junk folks.

Also noticed melania the illegal immigrant wore a fake miltary jacket.Her husband donald could have wore a real one if he wasn't a five time coward that refused to serve in the Military for his Country. Instead trump wore his made in china tie and little chinese American Flag Pin that he will sell you .No tariffs on trump chinese junk folks.
    I just received my racist MAGA hat Monday . Just in time for the SOTU . And I bet no one
    takes it of me . And Proud Member of the NRA .

Well i did hear he started making the maga hats here in the USA.Probably with illegal immigrants because trump will never hire Americans,never.

Don't hear much out of the mouthy nra anymore now that they have those russian money ties just like trump does.No wonder those maga hats are red.

Don't hear much out of the mouthy nra anymore now that they have those russian money ties just like trump does.No wonder those maga hats are red.
    You do remember when , Melania wore white, the left said and claimed it was racist .
    what that was about , or just helping the viewers to see who was racist . And the mouthy
    NRA , is here to stay .

Quote Originally Posted by zecol lubaid View Post
    also noticed melania the illegal immigrant wore a fake miltary jacket.her husband donald could have wore a real one if he wasn't a five time coward that refused to serve in the military for his country. Instead trump wore his made in china tie and little chinese american flag pin that he will sell you .no tariffs on trump chinese junk folks.
    if you hate america and it's great president why do you stay ?

trump will be gone soon,no need to go anywhere,he's the America hater not me.

That wasn't me in Helsinki apologizing to putin.

trump will be gone soon,no need to go anywhere,he's the America hater not me.
    I think you have amnesia . That's all you talk on here , hate . And six years is awhile .
    And by then , One of his family will be in there .

Cry me a river. trump looks scared.He will be gone.

Cry me a river. trump looks scared.He will be gone.
    Hahahahaha. I am not the one cryin .