Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Welcome to the forum...

I quoted your post with misinformation, apparently it is you can not read and comprehend at the same time and you are also a dumb as.
    Welcome????.....Ive been here since you were a brown stain on your mamas mattress!

And no, there wasn't any misinformation!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Welcome????.....Ive been here since you were a brown stain on your mamas mattress!

And no, there wasn't any misinformation!
    I see now you are on a new user name and most of your posts are in the whiney tailgate/late model forum where you all gossip like hens..

And your tech in this thread is nothing but misinformation. stick to the gossip

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I see now you are on a new user name and most of your posts are in the whiney tailgate/late model forum where you all gossip like hens..

And your tech in this thread is nothing but misinformation. stick to the gossip
    And you're still the keyboard non-racer jackhole, that's you've always been!

I see you disappeared from the tailgate section, guess you can't handle the truth over there......I guess that Mueller report must have you on suicide watch!

this use to be a great place to learn bout race cars and these type of responses and attitude is exactly why 4m.net is a ghost town now!!
    white trash motorsports

the ones that know what they are talking about are still here , not saying im one of them , and there is rarely any BS in this section any more , so DWB , i think your post is a bit unfair...JMO....

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    this use to be a great place to learn bout race cars and these type of responses and attitude is exactly why 4m.net is a ghost town now!!
    yep ghost town for sure, I check back every few months and always see the few that are replying dont know wtf they are even talking about.

When most of your posts are in late model gossip or tailgate section, you should probably avoid the tech section.
    Last edited by stock car driver; 04-09-2019 at 09:17 AM.

and some thats posting in the tech section should stick to the gossip and tail gate section......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    and some thats posting in the tech section should stick to the gossip and tail gate section......
    You're fixing to make his "ignore list"!

Then you'll have to take 1/2 of a baby aspirin worrying about it, and losing sleep over it!

lets get serious for a minute , i am helping a young fellow build a limited engine , old style 350 block with vortec heads , i have not kept up on intakes for this combo much lately and want some input on intake availability , flat tappet cam , 7000 to 7300 rpm range.....

Call Mike at Wildcat Performance in Adel, Ga. He built our last one and Im pretty sure he used the Edelbrock 7116.

10/4 , i have met him some where before , i will call him , thanks...