Thread: Jason Hiett

Default Jason Hiett

Was nosing around his website and it says his favorite race and race most wanted to win is the Dream. I looked back through his results and he's only ran it once and the World once? Also why doesn't he hit some of the WoO or Lucas shows when they come around TN-GA-Ky area, since his career goal is to win a Lucas race? I do see he sometimes goes to Boyd's, EAMS, Dixie and Rome. He is off to a nice start for the season though.

He usually does run a couple of the WOO and Lucas events, hes had ok success at them, he mostly runs regional around the south east

He’s ran Lucas or Outlaws at Boyd, EAMS, Dixie, Rome, Magnolia, And Senoia I believe. And I know his son has had some health issues that has prevented him from racing a few times, once on Dream weekend. He’s the best Alabama’s got to offer right now for sure.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

If you was to mail him a big fat check, I bet he'd travel the country and hit them big shows. All about the Benjamins.
    8/13/16

He has plenty of funding with sponsors, thats not a huge issue for him. His sponsors may not want him traveling too far

he has just recently acquired this funding and will be branching out more this year , he started racing at a young age and tore a bunch of stuff up , his and others including mine , BUT , IMO . he has really matured the last couple of years and seems a lot more grounded now , so i wish him good luck ...........

Always been fast, now he looks polished. Could be a big year for him.

Not to mention he runs a very large and successful graphics business and I’m not talking about little back window stickers and yard signs sign shop.

yea , but it aint producing the cabbage he is spending , herd it was something to do with BBQ sauce , but not sure.......

Yea just with the amount of new chassis hes been through the past few years is a lot of dough!! Hes a longhorn dealer in a barry wright right now.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    yea , but it aint producing the cabbage he is spending , herd it was something to do with BBQ sauce , but not sure.......

I agree with you on the spending part. I was referring more to the comment about not traveling to far from home to race or run a national tour.