Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

CnB, I seen the front side of that pic, they weren't much to look at. I hope it was cheap to get in that place.

Most females were all up in arms about it. TBH, I dont see a problem with it. At least they have a job, and you gotta put food on your table some how. As bad as wrap as they got, I bet they got some business from it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    They better find a new young talent for that zero car. Who is that guy ? 3 races and he hasn't shown anything.
    Huh????

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    CnB, I seen the front side of that pic, they weren't much to look at. I hope it was cheap to get in that place.

Most females were all up in arms about it. TBH, I dont see a problem with it. At least they have a job, and you gotta put food on your table some how. As bad as wrap as they got, I bet they got some business from it.
    Oh yes, the travesty. Strippers in the pits at a dirt track. Some of the stories I’ve heard about these guys, them strippers are the least of their worries.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Obviously there is a market in the pit area (and probably in the grandstands) for what these young ladies are advertising. Grass roots free market enterprise in it's most basic form. I was never one to frequent establishments that featured the wares these young women are wiling to put on display. I never liked the look but can't touch concept for a price, but more power to those that do, and more power to the ladies providing the entertainment!

A few years back. At WVMS they was giving tickets away to get in strip club free. It was said that cars got broken in while in parking lot at strip club. Guess it wasn't free after all

Quote Originally Posted by rdcllk View Post
    A few years back. At WVMS they was giving tickets away to get in strip club free. It was said that cars got broken in while in parking lot at strip club. Guess it wasn't free after all
    It almost never is.

If you take Hwy60 towards the track, theres about 3 or 4 huge strip clubs. They have huge neon signs trying to get your attention. Im sure these "ladies' were just promoting their local business!