Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Apparently, Grandpa should have taken away the birthday cake too.
    Lol, not gonna lie.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lake is not the cleanest of racers, but picking on a KID because of his weight is pretty low, even for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Lake is not the cleanest of racers, but picking on a KID because of his weight is pretty low, even for this forum.
    Lol, right. You never see someone who is pretty darn big and have a non PC joke. It is not right, but he has the perfect look for that Family Guy skit.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter5577 View Post
    i didn't say clean racing. i think he has tons of talent, and just needs a bit more patience. hes gonna be great with more experience. obviously you didn't watch it
    I know you didn’t, Terry did.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Lighten up Francis.

If my neighbor's 18 year old son can handle being sent half-way around the world to serve his country, a racecar driver his same age, who shows no regard for his fellow competitors or their equipment by being "not the cleanest of drivers," should be able to swallow a cake joke, or two...or three.

I don't see "Coconut" Clanton sitting in the corner of his hauler, suckin' his thumb, shaken' naked in the fetal because people have pointed out the fact he has a big mellon his entire life.

Don't tell me Mikey doesn't stare at a slice of sweet sugary goodness and think to himself, "I'll hit you harder than the car in front of me on a re-start."

Plenty of BIG guys in racing who have heard the proverbial tight fire suit or big helmet jokes before.

Bartender: I'd like to buy the world a shot of tell it like it is with unapolegetic conviction. Oh, and add TWO rocks to that drink.
    Last edited by Zonks32x; 02-07-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Looked clean to me. What I thought was dirty was Michael Lake in the dash with Buckingham
    Michael isn't the cleanest racer, that's for sure.

Terbo needs to get his restarts in check. When he restarted 3rd he was running the 2nd place car down the track and banging doors with them. Then while doing that he sticks his nose under the leader and ran into their LR twice. Second time it about turned Sheppy and knocked him out of the lead before they even got to the fire-line. Gave the lead back to JD for good after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Terbo needs to get his restarts in check. When he restarted 3rd he was running the 2nd place car down the track and banging doors with them. Then while doing that he sticks his nose under the leader and ran into their LR twice. Second time it about turned Sheppy and knocked him out of the lead before they even got to the fire-line. Gave the lead back to JD for good after that.
    That was a bad deal for Brandon. That one should have come back. When a 3rd place car turns the leader before they get out of 4, it should be a do over.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That was a bad deal for Brandon. That one should have come back. When a 3rd place car turns the leader before they get out of 4, it should be a do over.
    Yea, I was expecting that one to come back too.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I thought so to. But they didn't. They'd rather restart a heat race 3 times rather than the money race.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I thought so to. But they didn't. They'd rather restart a heat race 3 times rather than the money race.
    I noticed that heat as well. Things that make ya go hmmm.
    8/13/16

If you thought Terbo drove rough, what's your thoughts on how everyone else drove? Because they all drove exactly the same way. Plenty of minimal contact by everyone, but nothing even close to being dirty. For East Bay, that was a very typical, and clean, race.

There's no denying that everyone was bouncing off each other, but Terbo's restarts were bullsh!t. He didn't follow the leader into 3, then proceeded to run into JD and then Shepp, ultimately hindering Brandon's bid for the win. All before the green was even out. It was nothing blatant or dirty per se, but something I don't agree with. Once the leader fires and the green is out, its free game.

34 second mark Terbo is trying to make it 3 wide on the restart. They called the restart back like 2-3 times in one heat race but not in the money race.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lucasdirt...64899794464770
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 02-07-2019 at 12:02 PM.

lol ... too funny.