Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K&L Rumley #6

Default K&L Rumley #6

I wouldn't put to much into what you see from Rumely in a video. I'll wait and see what it looks like at a track

Soooooo, where are the cheated parts? If you were so sure of it, you would already be in Florida running it. So sad to see a nice guy like Marlar get hooked up with a proven cheater, but I guess money talks....
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

Man, I’m sorry, but Kevin has never been proven to have cheated. Did he find gray areas and use them, sure, he should, it’s his job. As it is everyone’s job to find the gray areas in a rule book and exploit them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I was thinking the same thing

Looks like the right front on the #49 sticks out about 2-3 inches farther than everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Looks like the right front on the #49 sticks out about 2-3 inches farther than everyone else's.
    Could be but with these bodies being so out of whack who can tell without a tape measure?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Could be but with these bodies being so out of whack who can tell without a tape measure?
    they have a width measurement that i have never seen them measure,ive noticed some cars need a load tire to get them in the haulers, on the front, that would mean they are pretty wide
    Last edited by grt74; 02-07-2019 at 08:58 AM.

a stock torino body would look nice on that chassis
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    Soooooo, where are the cheated parts? If you were so sure of it, you would already be in Florida running it. So sad to see a nice guy like Marlar get hooked up with a proven cheater, but I guess money talks....
    Proven cheater? Not true. He hasn't even been fingered for a gray area. What he did in 2015 was 100% legit.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Perfectly legal and inexpensive but had to be outlawed cause it was going to greatly increase the cost of racing and guys were gonna have to test and hire engineers and it was going to be the death of the sport. Thank goodness it was banned so rocket wouldnt have to get a group of guys down to florida weeks before racing started in 2019 and test at most of the tracks suspension engineers in tow. Oh wait i guess they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Perfectly legal and inexpensive but had to be outlawed cause it was going to greatly increase the cost of racing and guys were gonna have to test and hire engineers and it was going to be the death of the sport. Thank goodness it was banned so rocket wouldnt have to get a group of guys down to florida weeks before racing started in 2019 and test at most of the tracks suspension engineers in tow. Oh wait i guess they did.
    Oh yes, only Rocket did these things, no one else. Longhorn doesn’t have testing sessions, neither does BD. Only Rocket. Gimme a fukin break.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Proven cheater? Not true. He hasn't even been fingered for a gray area. What he did in 2015 was 100% legit.
    I’d consider it a gray area in that no one else really thought of it, could use it correctly. He was 100% right to do it, and I don’t blame him one bit. Not illegal, nothing wrong with it, maybe not gray area, but out of the box thinking per se.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Yeah. It actually increased the costs when they outlawed it. I can make a device. I can't make shocks.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Yes. It was out of the box. But, nothing people didn't see the need for. I wish I had come up with it. I saw the need, but wasn't clever enough to seize the solution.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Davenport was the one that cheated the tars years ago

The fact is that as the sanctioning bodies have made the "box" allowed smaller, so in turn teams rely on engineers more than before. The influx of NASCAR and other forms of racing is the reason the costs have sky rocketed. There is NO real answer other than banning engine and shock combinations that will get things back under control. I think that making teams rely on 4 bar is killing the sport. There are cheaper better answers.

I don't think it looks any different from anybody else's car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Put a 2" spacer on the RF and take a pic. Maybe, just maybe, Kevin's messing with us..

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Davenport was the one that cheated the tars years ago
    So far no responses to that. lol