Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    JD has always been classy. Never understood why some just don't like him and why so many feel he can't win without Rumley..
    Their is one common denominator in the folks that dislike ole JD. I'll give you a hint...they dislike Booby Pierce as well. You care to take a guess? My lips are sealed

It is comical how some are in a uproar over this deal when the one that should be is not mad at all.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    Not just talking about tonight, Tyler will be booed louder than Bloomer all season
    You obviously weren't at GIS lol. After Erb retaliated against Bloomer and put him in the wall, the entire place erupted in cheers for Erb. And there is a far, far bigger crowd at GIS than there is at East Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    JD has always been classy. Never understood why some just don't like him and why so many feel he can't win without Rumley..
    Yeah sometimes it makes you shake your head but, that's life as they say. Today is another day and time to move on.

Any video?

There is a very good article on DoD in which both drivers explain what happened. And they basically said it was good hard racing.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    There is a very good article on DoD in which both drivers explain what happened. And they basically said it was good hard racing.
    Which goes to show that 90% of race fans are oversensitive snowflakes that can't live without unnecessary drama. They get their panties in a bunch every time there's a little bit of contact between drivers and get upset even though the drivers involved aren't. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

''Nobody's don't get booed'' I believe was a Dale Sr. quote

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.
    Lol. Don’t let facts get in the way.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    You obviously weren't at GIS lol. After Erb retaliated against Bloomer and put him in the wall, the entire place erupted in cheers for Erb. And there is a far, far bigger crowd at GIS than there is at East Bay.
    Retaliated? He overdrove turn one and stuffed him. Just like Scott boned Owens and parked it in front of him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Their is one common denominator in the folks that dislike ole JD. I'll give you a hint...they dislike Booby Pierce as well. You care to take a guess? My lips are sealed

It is comical how some are in a uproar over this deal when the one that should be is not mad at all.
    I like Bobby and JD, keep them sealed.

And that same little argument of yours works towards the person you are implying too. The JD and Bobby fans usually don’t like Scott. I am fine with all 3.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 02-08-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Which goes to show that 90% of race fans are oversensitive snowflakes that can't live without unnecessary drama. They get their panties in a bunch every time there's a little bit of contact between drivers and get upset even though the drivers involved aren't. It makes absolutely no sense at all.
    I would encourage them to watch the post race interviews 6-10 on DoD. Davenport explains it very well and like others have said he was not pissed at Erb at all.

The interview with Austin Hubbard is funny as hell. Austin was dissing on himself.

Even before hearing JD’s explanation, sure looked like a racing deal.

And I applaud JD for owning up to it. He just misjudged what Tyler was going to do. And once he was committed he was screwed. He jams on the brakes, he’s toast, bad deal for JD. But was he ever smart to be watching Randall and what he was telling Tyler to do.

I agree but, I knew the fans were not going to like and put the blame on Erb but, at least JD set the record straight.

Totally agree with Gear Head. I don't understand why there always has to be blame if there is contact. So Erb was running the bottom , the guy with the sticks tells him to go up top , he listens , JD is committed to the top and coming with a full head of steam with nowhere to go and a$$ packs Erb. So with no mirrors or radio Erb should have known better and not listened to the sticks ?? Or JD should have known Erb was going to go high and backed off ??

I hope the people shaking their fists can enlighten me , because I don't see how anybody can be blamed for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Totally agree with Gear Head. I don't understand why there always has to be blame if there is contact. So Erb was running the bottom , the guy with the sticks tells him to go up top , he listens , JD is committed to the top and coming with a full head of steam with nowhere to go and a$$ packs Erb. So with no mirrors or radio Erb should have known better and not listened to the sticks ?? Or JD should have known Erb was going to go high and backed off ??

I hope the people shaking their fists can enlighten me , because I don't see how anybody can be blamed for this one.
    Race fans bitch about boring freight train races, then they witness one of the best races ever at Eastbay and all they can do is whine about a racing deal that the drivers aren't even pissed about. They can never just enjoy it and applaud the drivers for a good, clean, hard race. There always has to be DRAMA. Race fans will always find a reason to be pissed off or upset, you can't make them happy.

Race fans bitch about boring freight train races, then they witness one of the best races ever at Eastbay and all they can do is whine about a racing deal that the drivers aren't even pissed about. They can never just enjoy it and applaud the drivers for a good, clean, hard race. There always has to be DRAMA. Race fans will always find a reason to be pissed off or upset, you can't make them happy.
    I guess some people want this to be pavement racing.

I stand by my statement, that dirt racing fans are some of the most ignorant people in all forms of sports.

Hey JD fans, remember that time JD drove like JD does and put Owens up into the wall last weekend. Same difference,only thing different JD didn't prevail when he was driven like he drives others.....at times.
    #AnybodyButBobby

Races in 2021:

Illini 100 (WoO) @ Farmer City Raceway
    Diamond Jim 43 @ Wilmot Raceway (Dirt Kings)
    Truck Country 50 (LOLMDS) @ 300 Raceway- Farley, IA
    27th and 26th Double Down Dream @ Eldora Speedway (UMP Dirtcar)
    Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 Speedway (LOLMDS)
    Prairie Dirt Classic @ FALS (WoO)

It was a great race and at first thought I put it on T. Erb. But after a second look it was a smart move on Erbs part and that's it. This is why we all love racing.

There are a lot of key board race car drivers on here. Until you have actually sat in the seat of a race car you really don't have any right to talk crap about the drivers out there. By now you should have seen the interview from DoD with JD and Tyler, it was a racing deal so let it go. If you can't let a racing deal like this go it's going to be another loooonnnggg racing season for you.

Love the people commenting on how Erb was committed to the bottom getting into 3 when he supposedly stuffed JD, he was already moving out towards the wall going down the backstretch. Getting into 3 he was a 1/2 car length off the top. That’s what makes this form of racing so Awesome, JD’s reaction to the situation just wasn’t on point. Big f-n deal, MOVE ON (just be glad it was a non points race & not the World 100)