Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default A driver has stolen boobirds from Bloomer.

Didn’t think I would see the day when another driver would get more boos than Bloomer.

Hard to get boos when you are suspended

Because at East Bay tonight the Whiny Ass Davenport Fans are mad because Erb took his line away on the top of the track and Superman drove Er into the fence

Not just talking about tonight, Tyler will be booed louder than Bloomer all season

Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.

Default Everybody that is upset at Erb, just remember this....

At some point and at some time, your favorite driver has pulled a block to try and win. I’m not taking up for Erb at all because I’ve never been a fan of blocking, but every driver has done it. I just know that in dirt tracking, what goes around, comes back around later on.

He runs the bottom all night long and when, somehow without a radio, he knew Davenport was coming on the high side, he enters the corner on the low side and mid turn drifts up to the high side and JD has no where to go but through him or drift out and hit the wall and, then, once he failed to pinch Earl Pearson Jr down on the re start and tried to force Hudson high, he lost all momentum and dropped to third. Don't know know how you see it, but in my world, it is called Karma. Thing is, this was a non points race. The races coming up are for points and bigger money. People won't forget, and if he gets parked, it will cost him a whole lot more in the long run.... JMO.....
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

i watched it , i like jd but he should have dragged the brakes on that one, just a racing deal, now hudson got it done, while erb's run has been a good one, hudson drove though em all, i would say there is more to come if all the gremlins are gone

My first thought.....How did Michael Page slip into the Best car!!

People are making a big deal out of nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    He runs the bottom all night long and when, somehow without a radio, he knew Davenport was coming on the high side, he enters the corner on the low side and mid turn drifts up to the high side and JD has no where to go but through him or drift out and hit the wall and, then, once he failed to pinch Earl Pearson Jr down on the re start and tried to force Hudson high, he lost all momentum and dropped to third. Don't know know how you see it, but in my world, it is called Karma. Thing is, this was a non points race. The races coming up are for points and bigger money. People won't forget, and if he gets parked, it will cost him a whole lot more in the long run.... JMO.....
    No radio but, did have his crew chief telling him to move to the top side with the sticks. And yes it was Karma. I thought he should have just stayed on the bottom or at least waited till he got to the straight to move to the top and not in the corner. That's why sometimes it's not always good to be the leader.

I agree, he ran the bottom all night but the top got better right at the end and Randall saw guys up there making up ground and signaled him to get up there. Nothing wrong with changing lanes when you're the leader. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. JD is not mad and I'm not sure why other people are mad. Racing needs some of these type moves or we have the same thing Nascar has.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No radio but, did have his crew chief telling him to move to the top side with the sticks. And yes it was Karma. I thought he should have just stayed on the bottom or at least waited till he got to the straight to move to the top and not in the corner. That's why sometimes it's not always good to be the leader.
    Bingo...nothing wrong with moving around and taking a man's line but you don't do it in the middle of a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.
    Can't say I've heard JD booed much if any and he's won quite a bit.
    People don't boo just because you "win".

It's a fairly simple concept.. when you get to the end of the straightaway you choose... bottom or top... you dont change in the middle of the corner. I thought this board had more educated fans on it that what is being displayed regarding this incident.

I was sitting right at turn 4. Erb didn't do anything wrong at all, he just went in high for the first time since 49 caught him and by the time 49 realized it, he piled into the 1. That incident was 100% the fault of the 49 car, but it was just a hard racing deal.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Bingo...nothing wrong with moving around and taking a man's line but you don't do it in the middle of a corner.
    Agreed....that's where Erb is cutting an interview that doesn't really match what he was trying to accomplish at the moment.
    As far as JD getting mad, it takes quite a bit to ruffle his feathers. He is about as calm of a driver as you'll meet.
    Don't think for second he won't remember, though.
    Most of these Lucas regulars have mutual respect for one another and will race clean.
    The new guys (Terbo/Bronson) on tour are going to challenge just where all the respect lies between these guys.
    Should be a very interesting season.

Quote Originally Posted by luke81 View Post
    I was sitting right at turn 4. Erb didn't do anything wrong at all, he just went in high for the first time since 49 caught him and by the time 49 realized it, he piled into the 1. That incident was 100% the fault of the 49 car, but it was just a hard racing deal.
    So, what you're saying is you're a part of the 10% who wasn't booing him. I'll side with the other 90% who were there live and rained down the booooos so loudly that Erb couldn't hardly talk over them.

I dunno how it was exactly the #49's fault since he was committed to the top entering turn 3 and Erb was committed to the bottom and then went high.

And believe me I'm not a fan of either.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Agreed....that's where Erb is cutting an interview that doesn't really match what he was trying to accomplish at the moment.
    As far as JD getting mad, it takes quite a bit to ruffle his feathers. He is about as calm of a driver as you'll meet.
    Don't think for second he won't remember, though.
    Most of these Lucas regulars have mutual respect for one another and will race clean.
    The new guys (Terbo/Bronson) on tour are going to challenge just where all the respect lies between these guys.
    Should be a very interesting season.
    Like every young driver they have a few things to learn and he will. I really can't fault the kid 100% on this one.

When you come to a new team and you are running as good as they are and winning you want more. It's just like an addiction and lets face it that team has been hitting on all cylinders so, they want more but, he's gonna have to learn how to respect others or they will teach it to them.