Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I've hated Erb for a very long time and I suspect the hatred others feel for him goes far deeper than what he did or didn't do last night. It's his attitude. He's a doosh. It begins and ends there. It's his "I'm not here to make friends" Kyle Busch style that makes him so unlikable. It's DoD fawning all over him that adds to it. It's Kovac devoting a full article to how last night's incident wasn't Erb's fault rather than writing an article about Hudson O'Neil the *MAN*'s amazing defeat of the *boy* five years his senior. Nothing that Erb has done this week has been his fault. Nothing ever is.

It's his choice of friends, the d-bad Timmy Culp who accuses the Moyers of cheating. It's his choice of enemies (Hudson O'Neail). It's 100% his dooshbaggery. Everyone can see that. That is what causes an entire crowd to turn on someone.

Drivers get tangled up all the time. But when Erb pulls the same lamely defensible crap time after time after time, a crowd will turn on you. It's not about what happened last night, it's an accumulation of every D-bag move that D-bag made up to this point.

I have never been a fan of Josh Richards, but for all of the reasons I had to dislike him, I'd never use the word hate to describe how I felt. No matter how he drove, it had nothing to do with the man. But with Tyler Erb it's far less about how he drives, it's about how he acts off the track too. If it was just the way he drove....well there are plenty of guys that make questionable moves, even multiple times in a one week period.

Bottom line, Tyler Erb is a doosh. He likes being a doosh. And those people that booed him last night? That wasn't just about what happened last night. That was a bunch of fans that have grown to hate him.
    Last edited by Snake X3; 02-08-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I've hated Erb for a very long time and I suspect the hatred others feel for him goes far deeper than what he did or didn't do last night. It's his attitude. He's a doosh. It begins and ends there. It's his "I'm not here to make friends" Kyle Busch style that makes him so unlikable. It's DoD fawning all over him that adds to it. It's Kovac devoting a full article to how last night's incident wasn't Erb's fault rather than writing an article about Hudson O'Neil the *MAN*'s amazing defeat of the *boy* five years his senior. Nothing that Erb has done this week has been his fault. Nothing ever is.

It's his choice of friends, the d-bad Timmy Culp who accuses the Moyers of cheating. It's his choice of enemies (Hudson O'Neail). It's 100% his dooshbaggery. Everyone can see that. That is what causes an entire crowd to turn on someone.

Drivers get tangled up all the time. But when Erb pulls the same lamely defensible crap time after time after time, a crowd will turn on you. It's not about what happened last night, it's an accumulation of every D-bag move that D-bag made up to this point.

I have never been a fan of Josh Richards, but for all of the reasons I had to dislike him, I'd never use the word hate to describe how I felt. No matter how he drove, it had nothing to do with the man. But with Tyler Erb it's far less about how he drives, it's about how he acts off the track too. If it was just the way he drove....well there are plenty of guys that make questionable moves, even multiple times in a one week period.

Bottom line, Tyler Erb is a doosh. He likes being a doosh. And those people that booed him last night? That wasn't just about what happened last night. That was a bunch of fans that have grown to hate him.

If this sport didn't have personalities like Terbo, it would be very boring. I don't want to watch and listen to 200 Josh Richards's. That's no knock on Josh, just that he always says the right thing. I've grown to like Terbo, simply because he's human, messes up from time to time, and wears his heart on his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    If this sport didn't have personalities like Terbo, it would be very boring. I don't want to watch and listen to 200 Josh Richards's. That's no knock on Josh, just that he always says the right thing. I've grown to like Terbo, simply because he's human, messes up from time to time, and wears his heart on his sleeve.
    For sure DLM racing needs and has great personalities, but some personalities we can do without.

It you never sat in a race car you just need to be quite things happen so fast once your committed to a line and the car in front of you doesn't do what you expect it's too late and that's what JD basically said I've been their done that let it go. If he ain't mad it's cool but I thought what I saw on Twitter with Erb saying he was sorry was not cool. Someone will teach him a lesson before the season is over with.

I hope you can find your safe space with your coloring books to make you feel better. You might need a therapy dog too.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I hope you can find your safe space with your coloring books to make you feel better. You might need a therapy dog too.
    LOL ... best post in the thread!

He had a right to call out Moyer, he did have an illegal piece, they let him run it and told him have it off tomorrow.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Add in the entitlement attitude also. JD had the better car at that time so everybody should move aside and give him the win, sorry but you have to earn it still lol...

Lets not forget he slid Scott Bloomquist up into the wall in that heat race Friday at Golden Isles
    Door slammed EPJ early in the going last night at East Bay
    Then what he did there at the end of that race.
    Things accumulate and we dont often forget...
    I don't like or dislike Terbo honestly, but you won't catch me standing in the line to purchase his Tshirt.

Problem is fans assume in situations like this. Might poll actual drivers and get an honest assessment of right or wrong

Racers have a long memory they don't forget I can't remember what I had for breakfast but can remember who I still owe for something that happened on the track 25 yrs ago if JD thinks it was wrong IT won't be forgotten one nite when Erb needs a crack of the throttle or a touch of the brakes he won't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    How well we know that your not! 藍藍藍藍
    Huh? I had no clue!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    Racers have a long memory they don't forget I can't remember what I had for breakfast but can remember who I still owe for something that happened on the track 25 yrs ago if JD thinks it was wrong IT won't be forgotten one nite when Erb needs a crack of the throttle or a touch of the brakes he won't get it.
    But he already said that he doesn't think it was wrong so it's time to move on.

Be nice to have 5-6 Terbos racing every night. Nobody would get any work done there would be so much to talk about???? Excitement is good for the sport!!!!!!

Bloomers doesn't have a personality? lol

Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.
    Must be why I never got boo'd!!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Cool

Booing is not a bad thing for the sport. Be it, Bloomer or Bobby... Nobody likes to see the same driver win all the time. It sure does put fans in the seats though. You always have to have some drivers you pull for. And some you dislike. Just like when Dale Sr. was driving Nascar. Racing is rubbing and taking chances on the track. With out that... There would be no fans in the seats.
    Last edited by WildBill32; 02-08-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Exactly, he's human and on top of that he's young and when your young you don't always make the best decisions. I like him because he doesn't care what people think of him but, hopefully he will learn from his mistakes. There is no doubt he is very talented and the team has had a lot of speed this week. He like pierce are fun to watch and will put butts in the stands.

Lol..................

But he already said that he doesn't think it was wrong so it's time to move on.
    Agree but, some fans have more trouble doing that than the drivers do..

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Booing is not a bad thing for the sport. Be it, Bloomer or Bobby... Nobody likes to see the same driver win all the time. It sure does put fans in the seats though. You always have to have some drivers you pull for. And some you dislike. Just like when Dale Sr. was driving Nascar. Racing is rubbing and taking chances on the track. With out that... There would be no fans in the seats.
    What he said...........