Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dirtvision $$$ hungry

Lucas oil racing tv will allow you to have TWO devices on your account since most accounts are husband/wife duos in which one works one is at home for the races. The new dirtvision deal requires $40 A MONTH for one device. That’s beyond money hungry. At least let the account have 2 devices not on the same IP address. Just another example as to why Lucas oil dominates the WOO on any day. .

Agree, I've watched the 6 races at Volusia the last 3 years for $89 or $99. Now I won't watch any because $468 a year or $25 for just 1 Night. Paid $99 to LucasoilracingTV and have been watch live 6 nights and the 7th tonight.

You can’t be serious? I signed up today and will get both races at Screven, 6 nights at volusia, plus the WoO shows at Duck River and Smoky Mountain for the first month for $40. That’s 10 nights of racing and roughly $250 if you had to buy them individually for $40. I fail to see how that makes them money hungry

Well I don't sit home on Friday and Saturday nights to watch videos from May to October. I live in Minnesota and we're stuck in at he house all winter. I go to local track racing in the spring, summer, fall. I check the finishing order and 4m for my info when I get home from the local races. I'm not going to sit and watch something I already no the finishing order.

Apparently some are splitting the cost with a buddy!! LORTV hasn't let us log onto watch before, until we logged off the other device.

By the way February is a steal at $39.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Agree, I've watched the 6 races at Volusia the last 3 years for $89 or $99. Now I won't watch any because $468 a year or $25 for just 1 Night. Paid $99 to LucasoilracingTV and have been watch live 6 nights and the 7th tonight.
    You’re not going to watch volusia because you have to pay $39 this year vs $90 the previous years?

Considering it’s every WoO Sprint race... during the summer that’s atleast 20 races a month if not more...

It won't let me quote you TMac, but thats not entirely accurate they have a latemodel hot pass for $40 a month and a sprint car hot pass for $40 a month .

I still think its a good deal for Florida alone .

Edit : I just tried to tune into tonights sprint car race with my Latemodel hot pass and it prompts me to buy a sprint car hot pass so yeah you have to buy for the one you want to watch.
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 02-08-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Are you saying I can pay $40 for February and not pay for the rest of the months?

You can cancel anytime its a 30 day subscription

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Are you saying I can pay $40 for February and not pay for the rest of the months?
    Yes. You can pay today and cancel and see all the WoO races for the next 30 days

I didn’t say it was a bad deal. It’s a GREAT DEAL. I’m saying it sucks you can’t have more than 1 device

You named the thread DIRTVision money hungry ?? This is a he!! Of a deal! Get all the summer nationals as well

There should be an answer to this not being able to quote people. It may be in each members general settings...

Sometimes you can't even edit your own posts also.

Not money hungry at all. I think its a VERY good deal... Thats my 2-cents on this thread. Lol...

Dirtvision and Dirt on Dirt working together, Speedweeks and Summernationals will be awesome this year.

they changed it this year to 28 days not 30 which is still a good deal but if you buy today it wont get you duck river and smoky mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There should be an answer to this not being able to quote people. It may be in each members general settings...

Sometimes you can't even edit your own posts also.
    It used to not be this way. Used to work great, edit your posts, quote people, quote multiple people every time, now, maybe 50% of the time it works. Whether it’s the cross platform thing, I dunno. But not being able to edit a post your post you made two minutes ago is crazy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Like trying to delete the a I accidentally put in there 10 seconds ago, nope.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.