Default Dirtvision audio

Was it just my devices or was the audio set to the right side only and very quiet? No complaint just a question. Want to make sure my device isn’t defective.

It wasn't your device the audio was strange all night. I have surround sound headphones and I got engine noise out of the right side and I only got sound out of the left side whenever the announcer would say something. When he stopped talking it would go quiet on the left side again

I could hardly here the announcer with volume all the way up on my IPad.

I watched LORTV first. Then I switched over to DirtVision. It was like going from a DVD to an old VHS tape. The volume was very week.

This might be a goofy question , but have any of you while watching ppv on a computer had the problem where the cars seem faster than normal ? I've been watching Lucas racing and it's like the cars are in a slight fast forward . Almost look like a slot car at times. If you have is there anyway to deal with the issue ? And no , I wasn't drinking lol.

DirtVision audio is always terrible. ALWAYS.

I think the video presentation on dirtvision is poor when compared to lucas oil racing tv. On scale of 1-10, I give lucas a 9 and dirtivision a 3. Lucas had more camera angles,replays and coverage thru the field. Dv seamed to have only one camera, plus two stationary cameras. Dv spent too much time on runaway lead car and little on cars battling for qualifying positions. Lucas looked professional, DV. looked like a u tube posting

Quote Originally Posted by ecron View Post
    I think the video presentation on dirtvision is poor when compared to lucas oil racing tv. On scale of 1-10, I give lucas a 9 and dirtivision a 3. Lucas had more camera angles,replays and coverage thru the field. Dv seamed to have only one camera, plus two stationary cameras. Dv spent too much time on runaway lead car and little on cars battling for qualifying positions. Lucas looked professional, DV. looked like a u tube posting
    Keep it mind. The Lucas races are being shot for TV (tape delay) also, this is why Dillner says “Welcome back Eastbay Raceway Park” 100 tines throughout the broadcast. Lucas also has a semi trailer for a production. What DV and DoD are working with is not even in the same room as Lucas.

I’m happy paying for what I am for both during these two weeks.

Was DirtVision shooting the video through the fence like the highlights on DoD? I assume so. That might have added to that You Tube feel Ecron mentioned.