Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    \m/ Real shock about that, eh?
    If JD does indeed pull off a Lucas Oil Championship in 2019, it could very well be his most satisfying year.
    Davenport is just starting to enter his prime years IMO.
    That being said, this should be a battle in Lucas this year.
    Erb obviously isn't going anywhere. EPJ is real solid and we know Bloomer will get better. Once Richards gets used to the new team, he'll be a threat. Throw in Hudson, his dad and Owens. Fun season just beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I thought JD can't win without Rumley?? Who knew? .
    Those are the people that don't post here often

If JD does indeed pull off a Lucas Oil Championship in 2019, it could very well be his most satisfying year.
    Erb obviously isn't going anywhere. EPJ is real solid and we know Bloomer will get better. Once Richards gets used to the new team, he'll be a threat. Throw in Hudson, his dad and Owens. Fun season just beginning!

Theres one in your post that wont be a factor but thats ok we'll let them think he is😁😁
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

the 49 certainly seems to benefit from getting some lucky breaks. he is running 4th, soon as he gets to 3rd caution comes out then EPJ puts him up top which is basically rolling out the red carpet for the 49. then he barely beats tanner across the line before caution comes out and restarts in the lead. people say he saves his tires but I can't believe out of all the good drivers on tour, the 49 is the only one who can save his stuff then come out of nowhere to win. Bloomer is a non factor all week, really feel he should have went over to the outlaws and raced with his protege. good run for Tanner, would have liked to seen him seal the deal but he made a good accounting of himself all week.

I share your enthusiasm. The racing on the Lucas series the past few years has been amazing. When I hear people complain about the quality of racing in Late Models I am baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I agree the kid has the talent , not many rookies can race like that with that good of a field behind him and not make a mistake . I thought he used his stuff up trying to stay ahead of Davenport or he wouldn't have faded at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You got that right. I was really hoping that English could have hung on for the win and I mean disrespect to Davenport because, he is one heck of a wheel man. Just would like to see English because they have been running pretty good the last few nights.
    Weaver and Stone made a great choice. English will probably rack up double digit wins on the regional tours and probably add a couple national touring wins as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I share your enthusiasm. The racing on the Lucas series the past few years has been amazing. When I hear people complain about the quality of racing in Late Models I am baffled.
    Lucas represents about 1% of late models and it isn't a great show every night by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Those are the people that don't post here often
    I believe on of them on here that was saying that was huck
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

EPJ was without question the guy that impressed me the most. No crew chief and they were right there every night. Along with Erb, those 2 were in there own zone. I saw a lot of fast cars, some just didn't get the breaks they needed. Lucas should be really interesting this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    EPJ was without question the guy that impressed me the most. No crew chief and they were right there every night. Along with Erb, those 2 were in there own zone. I saw a lot of fast cars, some just didn't get the breaks they needed. Lucas should be really interesting this year.
    JD almost pulled the Superfecta off...just an Erb "slide job" away from doing so.
    All 3 have been equally on their racing game early on.