Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Ameerikka

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    925

    Wink Ameerikka

    Is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and I mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have Mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and I mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have Mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    No Nate......it's not.

    If you are going to make those claims at least spin them so you can circle back to some kind of truth in the numbers.

    Do you even know how many nations or countries there are in the world Nate??

    And I don't even care if you spell them all wrong as long as you know they exist.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    925

    Default

    See thats the thing cause these so called "countries" and "nations" don't exist! Thata what's wrong with u people none of you can 100% full on think for your selfs nor actually 100% make your own opinions and what not! It is facts that ameuka is lowest in math/reading and health! Don't question me go do your own home work BarQBoi.
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,242

    Default

    No Nate, yer wrong.......

    America isn't the lowest educated country on earth as your first post stated.

    So change up your argument and you'll have an argument of your own to make.

    Oh, and give your parents back their oxy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    See thats the thing cause these so called "countries" and "nations" don't exist! Thata what's wrong with u people none of you can 100% full on think for your selfs nor actually 100% make your own opinions and what not! It is facts that ameuka is lowest in math/reading and health! Don't question me go do your own home work BarQBoi.
    Hey Nate here is my own free thought . Who cares about any of that . I could care less
    if you spelled Sh1T right , or anyone in the world . You think to much Nate or that's some
    good stuff your smoking . And wheres the crime to think were the best in the world . Free
    thinking Nate . I happen to think I am very lucky to be born here . Free to come and go as
    I please , eat drink what I want . And go ( RACE MY AZZ OFF . Love America . MAGA .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Az.
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Ur crazy Na8.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    16,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and I mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have Mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    925

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c , know only IF you all would do your own research and homework. Recon you all just do dam SLOW to even do that! One tracked minded MOFOS.. LMAO. People get destroyed for lack of Truth,Facts, and Knowledge. Look at who all im ''speaking'' of. None you will ever wake up to REALITY. Not the ILLUSION you live! "God" put all of here.. ya right my aszzz. Any how Amerkaa is fn DUMB DUMB DUMB. American dream foolish ignorance alone!
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Hey Nate here is my own free thought . Who cares about any of that . I could care less
    if you spelled Sh1T right , or anyone in the world . You think to much Nate or that's some
    good stuff your smoking . And wheres the crime to think were the best in the world . Free
    thinking Nate . I happen to think I am very lucky to be born here . Free to come and go as
    I please , eat drink what I want . And go ( RACE MY AZZ OFF . Love America . MAGA .
    Its millennials you speak of. Older crowd had good books and teachers to explain them. We also had Levar Burton, Guiness record for worlds smartest man.

    Ease up on the vape son.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c , know only IF you all would do your own research and homework. Recon you all just do dam SLOW to even do that! One tracked minded MOFOS.. LMAO. People get destroyed for lack of Truth,Facts, and Knowledge. Look at who all im ''speaking'' of. None you will ever wake up to REALITY. Not the ILLUSION you live! "God" put all of here.. ya right my aszzz. Any how Amerkaa is fn DUMB DUMB DUMB. American dream foolish ignorance alone!
    Quit letting those "ancient astronauts" type your posts.......or sell you their weed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    16,801

    Default

    ATTENTION!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! Everyone please report to your closest AREA 51 Facility to observe The Ancient Alien Month Celebrations!!! No guns or birds please!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousnate View Post
    is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and i mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    step away from the crack pipe !

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    16,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    step away from the crack pipe !
    But then the needles come back out!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quit letting those "ancient astronauts" type your posts.......or sell you their weed!
    What's wrong with weed? I would like to witness legalize all over the world one day, currently enjoy my Stizy Big kit and the fact that I am living in California.
    Last edited by samgood; 12-11-2019 at 01:22 AM.

  15. #15

    Default

    Reference post #1, see the attached. In your argument you say that the United States has a lower educational attainment that places like Djibouti, Tanzania, Afghanistan, Honduras, and Transnistria; Transnistria is a region of Moldova seeking independence who has a literacy rate of just 14.2%. You must just like being an agitator, as the facts don't support your hypotheses. I'm not better than anyone else, but I'm also not above taking the time to do some research. https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/pdf/coe_cac.pdf

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Aye I cant help my mind accepts information yall simple mind will never begin to even try to process as facts!! Maybe lot ya'll just to old to except and process information like that! Cause when the mind is locked down its locked down!!! THOUGHT CONTROL!! #FuxzSchool #FuxsTheModernDaySystem WORLD WIDE
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Oo btw maybe perhaps back in time the education system was strong once apon a time. But chit gentle this is the "DAWN OF NEW ORDER OF THE AGES" NOVOS ORDO SELCERUM
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,242

    Default

    Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is one very messed up dude... Almost the likes of one of the Twister gang lol.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Oo btw maybe perhaps back in time the education system was strong once apon a time. But chit gentle this is the "DAWN OF NEW ORDER OF THE AGES" NOVOS ORDO SELCERUM
    Just for giggles, have you ever announced yourself as being in the MMA by chance?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.