Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ameerikka

Wink Ameerikka

Is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and I mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have Mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and I mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have Mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    No Nate......it's not.

If you are going to make those claims at least spin them so you can circle back to some kind of truth in the numbers.

Do you even know how many nations or countries there are in the world Nate??

And I don't even care if you spell them all wrong as long as you know they exist.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

See thats the thing cause these so called "countries" and "nations" don't exist! Thata what's wrong with u people none of you can 100% full on think for your selfs nor actually 100% make your own opinions and what not! It is facts that ameuka is lowest in math/reading and health! Don't question me go do your own home work BarQBoi.
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Nate, yer wrong.......

America isn't the lowest educated country on earth as your first post stated.

So change up your argument and you'll have an argument of your own to make.

Oh, and give your parents back their oxy.

See thats the thing cause these so called "countries" and "nations" don't exist! Thata what's wrong with u people none of you can 100% full on think for your selfs nor actually 100% make your own opinions and what not! It is facts that ameuka is lowest in math/reading and health! Don't question me go do your own home work BarQBoi.
    Hey Nate here is my own free thought . Who cares about any of that . I could care less
    if you spelled Sh1T right , or anyone in the world . You think to much Nate or that's some
    good stuff your smoking . And wheres the crime to think were the best in the world . Free
    thinking Nate . I happen to think I am very lucky to be born here . Free to come and go as
    I please , eat drink what I want . And go ( RACE MY AZZ OFF . Love America . MAGA .

Ur crazy Na8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c , know only IF you all would do your own research and homework. Recon you all just do dam SLOW to even do that! One tracked minded MOFOS.. LMAO. People get destroyed for lack of Truth,Facts, and Knowledge. Look at who all im ''speaking'' of. None you will ever wake up to REALITY. Not the ILLUSION you live! "God" put all of here.. ya right my aszzz. Any how Amerkaa is fn DUMB DUMB DUMB. American dream foolish ignorance alone!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Hey Nate here is my own free thought . Who cares about any of that . I could care less
    if you spelled Sh1T right , or anyone in the world . You think to much Nate or that's some
    good stuff your smoking . And wheres the crime to think were the best in the world . Free
    thinking Nate . I happen to think I am very lucky to be born here . Free to come and go as
    I please , eat drink what I want . And go ( RACE MY AZZ OFF . Love America . MAGA .
    Its millennials you speak of. Older crowd had good books and teachers to explain them. We also had Levar Burton, Guiness record for worlds smartest man.

Ease up on the vape son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c , know only IF you all would do your own research and homework. Recon you all just do dam SLOW to even do that! One tracked minded MOFOS.. LMAO. People get destroyed for lack of Truth,Facts, and Knowledge. Look at who all im ''speaking'' of. None you will ever wake up to REALITY. Not the ILLUSION you live! "God" put all of here.. ya right my aszzz. Any how Amerkaa is fn DUMB DUMB DUMB. American dream foolish ignorance alone!
    Quit letting those "ancient astronauts" type your posts.......or sell you their weed!

ATTENTION!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! Everyone please report to your closest AREA 51 Facility to observe The Ancient Alien Month Celebrations!!! No guns or birds please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousnate View Post
    is the lowest educated nation on this planet! Y'all think better than the next cause u can spell better or wtf ever it is that make any of u and i mean any of you that lash out against people like my self cause you think your some kind of better! Y'all some lame assssss ducks!!!! May "almighty god" have mercy on all you!!! Lmao!!!
    step away from the crack pipe !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    step away from the crack pipe !
    But then the needles come back out!!!!

Quit letting those "ancient astronauts" type your posts.......or sell you their weed!
    What's wrong with weed? I would like to witness legalize all over the world one day, currently enjoy my Stizy Big kit and the fact that I am living in California.
    Last edited by samgood; 12-11-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Reference post #1, see the attached. In your argument you say that the United States has a lower educational attainment that places like Djibouti, Tanzania, Afghanistan, Honduras, and Transnistria; Transnistria is a region of Moldova seeking independence who has a literacy rate of just 14.2%. You must just like being an agitator, as the facts don't support your hypotheses. I'm not better than anyone else, but I'm also not above taking the time to do some research. https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/pdf/coe_cac.pdf

Aye I cant help my mind accepts information yall simple mind will never begin to even try to process as facts!! Maybe lot ya'll just to old to except and process information like that! Cause when the mind is locked down its locked down!!! THOUGHT CONTROL!! #FuxzSchool #FuxsTheModernDaySystem WORLD WIDE

Oo btw maybe perhaps back in time the education system was strong once apon a time. But chit gentle this is the "DAWN OF NEW ORDER OF THE AGES" NOVOS ORDO SELCERUM

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is one very messed up dude... Almost the likes of one of the Twister gang lol.

Oo btw maybe perhaps back in time the education system was strong once apon a time. But chit gentle this is the "DAWN OF NEW ORDER OF THE AGES" NOVOS ORDO SELCERUM
    Just for giggles, have you ever announced yourself as being in the MMA by chance?