Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LANIGAN vs RICHARDS.

Seems as tho Lanigan thinks Richard's racing dirty. He wasnt happy about and and he let his feelings be known..😤

I'm not a Richards fan, so I am biased, but I saw Lanigan drive Richards clean until Josh chopped him. There were plenty of times Lanigan could have pushed his way by Josh on the inside, but didn't. I'm sure Lanigan really wanted to beat the Bowyer cars bad and I'm glad he did. Great to see him back in the black 29. Great to see that black #6 on the track and in victory lane too.

That "bad blood" has been brewing for a couple years now. Now that Darrell is back in his own equipment and CBR isn't paying to fix tore up cars, you can bet this won't be the last time these two exchange pleasantries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    That "bad blood" has been brewing for a couple years now. Now that Darrell is back in his own equipment and CBR isn't paying to fix tore up cars, you can bet this won't be the last time these two exchange pleasantries.
    What does the bad blood stem from? Is it something to do with him splitting from the Rocket camp or is there something between Richards and Lanigan?

I did see Richards get into the front of his car & then get into the back of his car after that. With less then 10 to go while trying to race for the lead. And I'm not a Lanigan fan. I think he is an A$$... & I have my reasons why.(Long Story)

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I did see Richards get into the front of his car & then get into the back of his car after that. With less then 10 to go while trying to race for the lead. And I'm not a Lanigan fan. I think he is an A$$... & I have my reasons why.(Long Story)
    I'd like to hear the long story. I think Lanigan is a d1ck, but for some reason I like the guy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    What does the bad blood stem from? Is it something to do with him splitting from the Rocket camp or is there something between Richards and Lanigan?
    If I remember correctly they were not getting along real well during Darrells last season in a Rocket. May be the reason he went on to building his own cars.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    If I remember correctly they were not getting along real well during Darrells last season in a Rocket. May be the reason he went on to building his own cars.
    Thank you, sir. I wasn't sure if there was something more to it than that.

I really like both these guys, 2 of my favorites. First I love seeing Lanigan back in the black 29. CBR no matter what they have or who drives or what Chassis they use, well not good. Both of there Cars will not hold a grove on the race track. B-Sheps car looks like it won't hold a line also but T. Erbs will.

I mean, they're running opposite tours. Once they leave Florida, they're unlikely to see each other all that much to have further dust-ups. On some level, both Josh and Darrell are probably happy about that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    It goes back to how Josh ran Darrell dirty at more than a couple WoO events the last time they were on WoO tour together.

For a long time....at any WoO show, you'd see the 1 and the 29 pitted right next to each other. By the end of Lanigan's time in a rocket, that wasn't the case. Add in the decision to build the disco cars...

FF to end of '18, start of '19. Lanigan gets the hook from CBR, and Josh winds up there. CBR stops dancing Disco and starts launching rockets.

The interview we all heard confirms years of frustration and tension building between the two. Same series, different series, no series, DL's way of saying, "I'm mad as h@ll and I'm not gonna take it no more."

Quote Originally Posted by nomar523 View Post
    Seems as tho Lanigan thinks Richard's racing dirty. He wasnt happy about and and he let his feelings be known..
    Josh Richards will run you over . I have seen it many times , especially when hes behind .
    Not a fan of Lanigan either , but he is a cleaner driver .

It goes back to how Josh ran Darrell dirty at more than a couple WoO events the last time they were on WoO tour together.

For a long time....at any WoO show, you'd see the 1 and the 29 pitted right next to each other. By the end of Lanigan's time in a rocket, that wasn't the case. Add in the decision to build the disco cars...

FF to end of '18, start of '19. Lanigan gets the hook from CBR, and Josh winds up there. CBR stops dancing Disco and starts launching rockets.

The interview we all heard confirms years of frustration and tension building between the two. Same series, different series, no series, DL's way of saying, "I'm mad as h@ll and I'm not gonna take it no more."
    Thank you very much. Great synopsis. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me.

Well he didn't just randomly get the nickname "Kid Wreckit" a while back.

Wasn't it not too long ago when someone gave him a lovetap on the face for doing the same thing? A fella by the name of Casey Roberts, perhaps a few of you have heard of him haha.

i forgot about the Lanigan Mark/Josh Richard fallout. I can even remember al the details and rumors.

Lanigan and Madden must be blood related......both are WHINERS!

Default Lanigan/Richards

While I think Lanigan is an ahole, he had every right to be mad there. Richards, for whatever reason, ran him dirty. Yeah there’s bad blood, but for a $7k UMP show? While his beef with Casey Roberts I’m still baffled by, this one, I’m sure is family related, personal. But, no need to race dirty.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Lanigan and Madden must be blood related......both are WHINERS!
    I'm far from being a 29 fan but what 1 did was just -hity.If he had done that to Bloomer you would be highly upset.

Two of my favorite drivers. They drove each other rough. Neither is more to blame than the other. I enjoyed the racing and the words after lol.

Some of their past is pointed out on dirt on dirt under the story about K-Rob