Default Rayburn setup advice?

Looking for setup advice for my 2010 Rayburn combo car. Mainly what springs I should be using and a ball park number on scale numbers. I know the mod stuff we've been getting crazy high on bite and cross numbers. LM guys doing the same thing? How about lr spring? Running tall and soft? Thank you for any advice.

I just downloaded the setup page but it doesn't show where to measure ride heights either...

Ride heights are measured from top of control arm to bottom of frame on front and from bottom of axle tube to top of underslung bar on rear

Quote Originally Posted by langdonracing48 View Post
    Looking for setup advice for my 2010 Rayburn combo car. Mainly what springs I should be using and a ball park number on scale numbers. I know the mod stuff we've been getting crazy high on bite and cross numbers. LM guys doing the same thing? How about lr spring? Running tall and soft? Thank you for any advice.
    LM guys are all over the place on LR. Various stacks, air springs, soft single rates, etc.

If you are going to run 4 link I'd use 525 LF, 300 RF, 150 LR, 225 RR for springs. 55 % left and 150# LR. Put 2 purple RSW 1" bumps on RF and shim to 2.875" gap between shock body and bumps at ride height. That will get you started.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Thank you guys! It's much appreciated