Default so called myth'OLOGY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_mythology . my point by KNUCKLE HEAD DRAGGING NEANDERTHALS WE WAS CREATED FROM . PRIMATES ALL AROUND THE WORLD INFUSED WITH these CELESTIAL BEIGNS to create their own slaves to work for them. MINDLESS BUT SIMPLE EASILY TRAINED. THAT IS WHAT THEY CONTINUOUSLY DO TODAY KEEP US SLAVES TO THE RIESE OF A SMALL GROUP OF DOMINANT MEN. Hence RISE OF THE BEAST. These are men of the DARK they DON"T want OF TO KNOW OUR FULLEST POLTENTIAL WE ALL WAS ROBBED FROM IT EVEN MY SELF I AM JUST NOW TRANSISTIONING FROM BOY TO MAN TO HUMAN, Along with this dam BEASTLY NATURE WITH IN ALL OF US! People don't care THOUGH they are TRAINED to stay wihin the LINES of comfort. its late for all you OLDER mofos. Why cause you HAVE no TRUE DESIRE TO MAKE REAL CHANGE!!! TO actualy STAND UP AS FULL BLOWN MEN TAKE OUR (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) BACK. OUR LIVES OUR FREEDOMS. BUT NO no no no no no. YOU fuxcktards specially these older STRAIGHT WASHED OUT HEADS. SCARED OF FINDING THEIR MOST UTTERLY TRUEST SELF. But when a MAN does WANT TO SPEAk BOYS DON'T WANT TO LISTEN. WELL (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) TON BOYS ON HERE I MEAN BOY FILTH THE F OUT!!!! UN LESS SOME ONE SOME ONE IS ACTULLY WILLING TO TRY TO CONNECT with IF YOU STILL HAVE CREATIVITY AND CURIOSITY BECOME THAT REAL MAN BECOME THE HUMAN was DESINGED to BE. TRUE POWER OF FREE WILL IS WHAT THE KEEP that is what they WASH OUT OF US WITH bs religion and so called ''educational'' system and fuxcking shyt even by OUR VERY OWN PARENTS since BIRTH they do it personally, they unwilling UNKNOWINGLY DO IT. WHY down right cold heart'ed truth they WERE no WISER than WHAT YOU believe you are today! COME THE FUXK ON MY FELLOW MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN .. what the fuxk is it you scared of. BARE NAKED TRUTH straight up BARE NAKED TRUTH. PROTECT YOUR child's HEADS WHILE YOU CAN. TEACH THEM THIER POWER OF FREE FLOWING THOUGHTS those thought's POOF out of then AIR. That is the subconsciousness very own ABILITY to OPERATE on its OWN we don't just have a surface MIND we can Go DEEPER THAN THAT. THAT IS THE subconscious mind deep within our mind!!!!!!!!!!!! TAP IN IT LET IT SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WhaT THEY FEAR THE MOST IS A POPULIS OF FULL Awakenment of FULL ON consciousness and awarness of ONES OWN POWER. WE ARE HUMAN that is what makes us HUMAN. NOW USE that SHYt. EDUCATE UR SELF. GET THE FUXCK OVER YOUR POLITCS ,football, racing, what the fuxck ever has done nothing but make you a MINDLESS neanderthal EVEN THOUGH your suposed to be ''MEN''. COME THE FUXK ON LETS CONNECT you GOOFY ASS SUMMMM BEEE OTCH ESS. There is a SHIFT in consciousness. THE GREAT Awaking . WILL YOU ALLOW YOUr SELF TO JOIN. OR will you ALL just be a bunch of NOTHINGS dumbed down STUPID IGNORANT ANIMALS with the ability of SUPERIOR POTENTIAL. BUT that is whats been HIDDEN from you ALL!!!!!! but of course im just nate though working with a bunch of Dumbed down DILUTED boys! With this dumb'ed down DILUTED language of aaaayyyyeee YOUUUUUU guyyysssssss ''america''. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 05-26-2019 at 09:54 AM.

The pipe Nate.........please put it away.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just put him on ignore list...I suggest everyone do the same. The boy has problems.

Nater needs a knuckle sandwich from one of the knuckle draggers. hahahhahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Nater needs a knuckle sandwich from one of the knuckle draggers. hahahhahahahaa
    You'll NEVER see that meth head at a dirt track! I be he's one of those.....race 4cyl street cars in a parking lot with cones.....kinda "guy'! lol

Hahahahaha you all ARE chatting the VERY shut you WAS trained for WHEN A TRUE MANS TRYS TO SPEAK NOTHING BUT TRUTH. BUT AYE FOR REAL WHERE IS MY ENTILECTUAL INTELLIGENT WORDS/CONVERSATION? WHERE WHERE IS YALS SO CALLED ENLIGHTENMENT OF ENTELLECTUAL INTELLIGENT OF UNIVERSAL PROPORTIONS?? HA WHERE IS IT? NO WHERE REMOTELY CLOSE OF IT IN ANY OF YOU! WHY CAUSE YALL EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU ARE DILUTED TF DOWN!!!!!!!!