Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Mueller

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

BOOM WEEK AHEAD.Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL. TRUTH TO LIGHT. NO SLEEP IN DC.

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/eaed091c...dac0de70fb.jpg. Important to remember.Page is public.Remainder are still classified.+Cruz

Is Potus going to ask the Queen about UK assist. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...hannigan-quits. Foreign assist underway w/ DOJ. ##FLYMAYFLY##

Carter Page 'public' FISA.Remainder are still under classification (until today).Waterfall of proofs coming (post DECLAS).

Comey..... Moves & countermoves.Misdirection sometimes creates one person to turn on another (publicly). [C]oming soon.

Why did POTUS circumvent DNI Coats (normal protocol for DECLAS) and give AUTH directly to AG Barr?

ss has permanent diarrhea setting in. What you get for being so full of it!!!! hahahahaahaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/ph03n1x24...71753212387329. Japan_public China_non_public SK_non_public