Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller

Default Mueller

Why did [RR] recommend the firing of [DNI Director; James Comey, Former FBI Director; John Carlin">JC] to POTUS?https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml📁Did the firing of [DNI Director; James Comey, Former FBI Director; John Carlin">JC] provide the 'necessary vehicle' to appoint Mueller?Who appointed Mueller?http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017....html📁[RR]The plan [inter-organizational collaboration] [is] being carried out by highest level [former and current] positions [F + D].FISA = START
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What happens when all 'insiders' know the news is FAKE?What happens when all 'insiders' know [AS] is the leak of false data?What happens when a member of the House Intel Comm purposely leaks FAKE & FALSE data to 'friendly' news sources in order to maintain & portray a FALSE NARRATIVE to the public? How do you build a case against a member of the House Intel Comm if they themselves have access to the intelligence? What critical 'mission' did SESSIONS publicly announce re: leaks? Why did SESSIONS make this PUBLIC?Optics are important.Control of the NARRATIVE.TRUTH & TRANSPARENCY IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD>RE: MUELLER deleted 'critical' text messages between PS+LP?Re_read Re: [MUELLER] designed to….The 'MUELLER' insurance policy has expired
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

There used to be some blowhard coming on here telling us all how Mueller was gonna take out Trump. I guess he feels like a complete fool now.

Dems have turned into hilarious clowns. Good news for Trump. Plenty of idiotic things for him to tackle. The muslim broad is still at it with her Jewish hate, and is suffering no consequences from the phony Dem partisan hacks in congress. Mueller investigation of Trump has been a fraud from the start as we know. I do think the Dems are digging their own political graves. Apparently smart money is on Biden to come to the rescue. All I can say is good luck with that. There seems to be a lot of forgetting about him being the biggest gaff machine in Washington. LOL

Mueller will face charges re: U1He's working to save himself.

MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS

If the FAKE Steele Dossier constituted the 'bulk' of the 'facts submitted' to FISC to obtain FISA warrant(s) against POTUS….Dossier dismissed as FAKE/BASELESS.If Mueller was appointed as SC based on the Dossier - and the Dossier was proven to be FAKE/DISINFORMATION - and the Dossier was proven to be the 'bulk' of the information submitted to FISC in order to obtain the warrants (+FISA signers 'pre-mediated' neglect to disclose the actual FACTS (lied to)) - then how is Mueller still SC?BO never called to testify re: Mueller?Mueller investigating 'Russian Collusion'? Why would Mueller not contact BO? BO was the 'BACKCHANNEL' between FBI/DOJ & STEELE.Why wouldn't Mueller seek testimony? Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation? If impeachment is the goal via retake House (midterms), does it still not require a 2/3 vote in the Senate?What will the [20] FISA 4th warrant disclose?Trust the Plan.HUBER has EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There used to be some blowhard coming on here telling us all how Mueller was gonna take out Trump. I guess he feels like a complete fool now.

Mueller has Trump . Putin's Russia deal going to put Trump down . Mueller's has Trump now .
    Mueller , Mueller , Mueller . Wah wah wah . So Investigate Trump for his whole life . Then
    you might find he out smarted the tax's laws . MAGA .

[LL]>paper trail>special entry[Natalia Veselnitskaya]>ManafortFISA warrant issued / approved>ManafortMueller>>ManafortFISA warrant issued / approved>PapadopoulosMueller>>PapadopoulosFISA warrant issued / approved>PageMueller>>PageFISA warrant issued / approved>FLYNNMueller>>FLYNNYOU MUST TARGET, REMOVE, AND SILENCE ALL THOSE ILLEGALLY TARGETED FOR FISA SURV + UK ASSIST.UK ASSIST + FISA SURV INCLUDED ALL UPSTREAM COLLECTION + TANGENT CONTACTS [UMBRELLA SURV].FOREIGN TARGET DESIGNATOR(S) CREATE LEAPFROG (HOPS) TO ISOLATED 'REAL' TARGET(S) NON F_COMMS.[SEC 702]https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml📁

DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.[RR] in charge of DECLAS.Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]IT WILL ALL COME OUT.POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.

Never trusted Mueller from Day one, and most pictures of him looks like the sly fox guarding the chicken house !

How do you deter & prevent this from happening again?Simply by terminating employment of those responsible?Simply by conducting a few 'non-threatening' investigations?Or by:Prosecuting those responsible to the fullest extent of the law?Setting up new checks & balances and oversight designed to increase transparency? Provide OIG office(s) w/ funding inc (size) ++ authority? Provide select committees w/ access and in-house viewing of non NAT SEC CLAS material? Provide a check on Directors/Dep Directors/Asst Directors of all such ABC agencies? Establish 'financial checks/reviews' of those in senior (critical) positions (audits) + direct family (close proximity)? Transparency and Prosecution is the only way forward to save our Republic and safeguard such criminal and treasonous acts from occurring again. While some want to quietly remove those responsible and go about our business (save face on the World Stage), those in control, understand, this band-aid will simply not work.Nobody should be above the law (no matter how massive the spider-web is (entangled)). This will never happen again.

Shall We Play a Game?Where are they now?[Ref: public optics: ‘retired’’left’ refers to ‘fired/forced’]FEDERAL BUREAU OF "INVESTIGATION"James Comey, Director – FIREDAndrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIREDJim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIREDJames Baker, General Counsel – FIREDBill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – FIREDPeter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIREDLisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIREDMike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIREDJosh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIREDMichael Steinbach - Head of NAT SEC Div - FIREDJohn Glacalone – (Predecessor to Steinbach) – Head of NAT SEC Div - FIREDJames Turgal – Assistant Director - FIREDGreg Bower – Top Congressional Liaison - FIREDTrisha Anderson – Principle Deputy General Counsel - FIREDRandy Coleman - Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Div – REMOVED

Coleman Authored1) Anthony Wiener [sic](2) [Unrelated](3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/LaptopInitial analysis of laptop – thousands emailsHillary Clinton & FoundationCrime Against Children

Let's actually use 'FACTS':Step One: Hype an invented threat of POTUS working w/ the RUSSIANS (disinformation campaign).Step Two: Send FBI/DOJ/CONGRESS/SENATE/C_A/NSA/INTEL/FVEY/etc… to address and investigate the IMAGINARY THREAT.Step Three: Justify the 'SPECIAL COUNSEL' and MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT as necessary to protect the public and our election process against an imaginary, made-up, non-existent threat (which really is) designed to protect the illegal activities of many elected officials.Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!

If [Adam Schiff] has seen 'evidence' of collusion and/or POTUS/RUSSIA illegal activities, as he's stated in the past many times across all D-arm media networks, why then is there a need to open 'new' investigations? What about the so-called 'evidence' already seen?How is [AS] making open statements re: MUELLER not investigating POTUS/Deutsche Bank thorough enough if the MUELLER investigation itself is CLASSIFIED?How does [AS] know what MUELLER has/hasn't investigated?FAKE NEWS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE FAKE NARRATIVE IN PLAY [COVER].You are witnessing the greatest 'DISINFORMATION' campaign to ever be pushed by a political party. Ask yourself, why?FEAR of what?The message must be direct.The WAR is very real.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    How do you deter & prevent this from happening again?Simply by terminating employment of those responsible?Simply by conducting a few 'non-threatening' investigations?Or by:Prosecuting those responsible to the fullest extent of the law?Setting up new checks & balances and oversight designed to increase transparency? Provide OIG office(s) w/ funding inc (size) ++ authority? Provide select committees w/ access and in-house viewing of non NAT SEC CLAS material? Provide a check on Directors/Dep Directors/Asst Directors of all such ABC agencies? Establish 'financial checks/reviews' of those in senior (critical) positions (audits) + direct family (close proximity)? Transparency and Prosecution is the only way forward to save our Republic and safeguard such criminal and treasonous acts from occurring again. While some want to quietly remove those responsible and go about our business (save face on the World Stage), those in control, understand, this band-aid will simply not work.Nobody should be above the law (no matter how massive the spider-web is (entangled)). This will never happen again.
    Most ridiculous thing I ever seen .The left pressed this to no end , and no objection
    Even most of the Republicans just sit back and let it take course . The law does what
    they want . They are untouchable . And it seems that the Dems can push their way
    around and the right just step aside . Don't get it .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Most ridiculous thing I ever seen .The left pressed this to no end , and no objection
    Even most of the Republicans just sit back and let it take course . The law does what
    they want . They are untouchable . And it seems that the Dems can push their way
    around and the right just step aside . Don't get it .
    The swamp is deep and crooked as anything Russia can do . And worse we have the
    most crookest MEDIA in the world . Our Politicians think they are movie stars , jump in front
    of one of the crooked MEDIA cameras and blurt out anything comes to their mouth . We have
    to be worried about the ones that were just elected . They don't have Our American ways in
    their hart and will change it if they can .

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Never trusted Mueller from Day one, and most pictures of him looks like the sly fox guarding the chicken house !
    One arrogant bastard . Would put and innocent man in jail in a second , and not think twice .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    YES YES YES!!!! If they don't go after these traitors and nation destroyers now, they may never get to...

End this two tiered justice system!!!!

By the way my dog gif above, that dog has some awesome teeth!!!! Wondering though, real or fake??? hahhahahaaa