Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2252040]YES YES YES!!!! If they don't go after these traitors and nation destroyers now, they may never get to...

End this two tiered justice system!!!!

By the way my dog gif above, that dog has some awesome teeth!!!! Wondering though, real or fake??? hahhahahaa

He don't have nothing on that girl from Georgia . lol . He looks like he just had a beer . lol.
    And that girl has a string on her back , just pull and she starts clapping .

The dog has better teeth!!!! And looks smarter too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The dog has better teeth!!!! And looks smarter too!!!
    No doubt about that .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    No doubt about that .
    Probably had all it's shots too!!!!

Too bad there isn't a shot for stupid!!!!!

Probably had all it's shots too!!!!

Too bad there isn't a shot for stupid!!!!!
    Wheres the RUSSIA collusion . Come on , you boys that know so much . Maybe you can
    start a tax collusion . You will find out that he is very , very smart about the tax laws .
    Hey I here The PRESIDENT will be meeting with PUTIN . Hahahahahahahahaha .

Putin and Hillary met several times and cut a uranium deal and the local goose steppers on here said nothing. Several involved and the media said nothing. ss. fecal, said nothing. Proof of brain control. Or at least stupidity!!!

Putin and Hillary met several times and cut a uranium deal and the local goose steppers on here said nothing. Several involved and the media said nothing. ss. fecal, said nothing. Proof of brain control. Or at least stupidity!!!
    Low life another right wing propaganda that has been proven false even by Fox news. The reason no other media reported on it was because it was not factual. Post like this proves how gullible you are. The same BS when you mention communism. You are still stuck in the 50's. I would say grow up but that's to late for you. Enjoy your low life. President of the low life nation "Clayton the low life Wetter"
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    low life another right wing propaganda that has been proven false even by fox news. The reason no other media reported on it was because it was not factual. Post like this proves how gullible you are. The same bs when you mention communism. You are still stuck in the 50's. I would say grow up but that's to late for you. Enjoy your low life. President of the low life nation "clayton the low life wetter"
    in other words ............. You got nothing ..............nothing at all ! Your ship is going down faster than slick willy s pants in the oval office !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    in other words ............. You got nothing ..............nothing at all ! Your ship is going down faster than slick willy s pants in the oval office !!!
    Dirtman we have all discussed this topic in the past and I did provided facts even from fox news that has debunked the right wing propaganda on this issue. I'm not going to wait any of time with this again. If you want to research it knock yourself out.

You can never bring any facts on here all you can do is run your dumb a$$ mouth. You never bring anything on here with any substances. All you can do is throw jabs but I throw one punch and I have knocked your a$$ out. You have been knocked out so many times you are punch drunk for life.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-14-2019 at 05:40 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Dirtman we have all discussed this topic in the past and I did provided facts even from fox news that has debunked the right wing propaganda on this issue. I'm not going to wait any of time with this again. If you want to research it knock yourself out.

You can never bring any facts on here all you can do is run your dumb a$$ mouth. You never bring anything on here with any substances. All you can do is throw jabs but I throw one punch and I have knocked your a$$ out. You have been knocked out so many times you are punch drunk for life.
    So Hildabeast never met with Putin and the Uranuim One deal did not happen .........ok .........got it ! You must be high !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So Hildabeast never met with Putin and the Uranuim One deal did not happen .........ok .........got it ! You must be high !
    He says he wont debate it again . I wouldn't either . The fact is it was publicly shown
    on all news channels when Hillery pushed the reset button . That's a fact . And the whole
    senate confirmed the has been no collusion , hahaha . And even the Dems are all over
    the news that there has been no collusion , hahaha . And the last fact , Obummer and
    Hillery sold uranium to the Russians . One more fact The Russians donated millions to
    the Clinton's foundation . You can lie to your self , but we all know where the collusion was ./
    As far as the President NONE . HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Are you pretending too be right again????? Give it up...

You gentleman keep bringing things up that are over and done with. What's up are trying to prepare yourself for Trump's backlash from his wall and the government shut down. Love the "Art of the Deal" congress voted for 1.6 billion and then Trumputin veto it and shut down the government. Trump demands 5.7 billion and gets 1.4 billion. He definitely a great deal maker. Now he's going to declare a national emergency lets see how that's works out for him. His chances of getting reelected is getting slimmer and slimmer. Keep up the good work Trumputin. Pelosi new campaign slogan is IBTA. I beat Trump again
    Last edited by ss12; 02-14-2019 at 05:26 PM.

You gentleman keep bringing things up that are over and done with. What's up are trying to prepare yourself for Trump's backlash from his wall and the government shut down. Love the "Art of the Deal" congress voted for 1.6 billion and then Trumputin veto it and shut down the government. Trump demands 5.7 billion and gets 1.4 billion. He definitely a great deal maker. Now he's going to declare a national emergency lets see how that's works out for him. His chances of getting reelected is getting slimmer and slimmer. Keep up the good work Trumputin. Pelosi new campaign slogan is IBTA. I beat Trump again
    Keep on supporting Satan's children. You are a lost soul.

Just for the record, what nut job Dem candidate do you think can beat Trump? Trash him all you want, but none of those lame brains running for President have a chance. BTW you like that Green New deal these braindead loons are trying to push? Trump wins in a landslide. SS12

Thank you for the compliment . He ya go ( Ignorant bitch Trump ate ) . And spit out .
    And still the wall will be built , and your clinging to treads . And the reason we keep going
    is this all current . Where you been . And still no collusion . Remember MAGA .

you gentleman keep bringing things up that are over and done with. What's up are trying to prepare yourself for trump's backlash from his wall and the government shut down. Love the "art of the deal" congress voted for 1.6 billion and then trumputin veto it and shut down the government. Trump demands 5.7 billion and gets 1.4 billion. He definitely a great deal maker. Now he's going to declare a national emergency lets see how that's works out for him. His chances of getting reelected is getting slimmer and slimmer. Keep up the good work trumputin. Pelosi new campaign slogan is ibta. I beat trump again
    so you finally admit that there was no collusion so that is over and done with finally you got something right !!!!!!

Oh no, they are not over and done with. If proper law can be restored in this sick nation then thousands of people, many in congress and government agencies will go to prison. including Barry.

You want justice then there it is for you. But I guess you don't.

You've had more than enough time to learn the truth, but sadly you choose not to....

Oh no, they are not over and done with. If proper law can be restored in this sick nation then thousands of people, many in congress and government agencies will go to prison. including Barry.

You want justice then there it is for you. But I guess you don't.

You've had more than enough time to learn the truth, but sadly you choose not to....
    Low life the only person going to prison is Trumputin. This probably won't happen until he's out of office.

Somehow, I think I have finally snapped and given up. I just don't feel like feeding you facts and exposing the truth to someone that doesn't have an ear for truth and knowledge. You're on your own, you lost soul. Stand with the wicked and evil and believe the lies that they have taken your soul with.

You're on your own, knock yourself out, time has a way of catching up to the wicked though, always.