Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Somehow, I think I have finally snapped and given up. I just don't feel like feeding you facts and exposing the truth to someone that doesn't have an ear for truth and knowledge. You're on your own, you lost soul. Stand with the wicked and evil and believe the lies that they have taken your soul with.

You're on your own, knock yourself out, time has a way of catching up to the wicked though, always.

Low life you don't expose fact but only right wing propaganda talking points. The far right wing need gullible fools like you for your vote. After that they can care less about you or anybody else.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

you have a fine president ss......enjoy the next 6 years of b.o.h.i.c.a.

Lube up.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Most ridiculous thing I ever seen .The left pressed this to no end , and no objection Even most of the Republicans just sit back and let it take course . The law does what they want . They are untouchable . And it seems that the Dems can push their way around and the right just step aside . Don't get it .
    Just remember this.... Dont interfere with your enemy while they are DESTROYING THEMSELVES. Time is close.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman007 View Post
    in other words ............. You got nothing ..............nothing at all ! Your ship is going down faster than slick willy s pants in the oval office !!!
    lmao..... Lmfao.... Post of the year!!!! ☆☆☆☆☆x10!!!! Lmfaosm!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtman we have all discussed this topic in the past and I did provided facts even from fox news that has debunked the right wing propaganda on this issue. I'm not going to wait any of time with this again. If you want to research it knock yourself out.You can never bring any facts on here all you can do is run your dumb a$$ mouth. You never bring anything on here with any substances. All you can do is throw jabs but I throw one punch and I have knocked your a$$ out. You have been knocked out so many times you are punch drunk for life.
    Low life another right wing propaganda that has been proven false even by Fox news. The reason no other media reported on it was because it was not factual. Post like this proves how gullible you are. The same BS when you mention communism. You are still stuck in the 50's. I would say grow up but that's to late for you. Enjoy your low life. President of the low life nation "Clayton the low life Wetter"
    You gentleman keep bringing things up that are over and done with. What's up are trying to prepare yourself for Trump's backlash from his wall and the government shut down. Love the "Art of the Deal" congress voted for 1.6 billion and then Trumputin veto it and shut down the government. Trump demands 5.7 billion and gets 1.4 billion. He definitely a great deal maker. Now he's going to declare a national emergency lets see how that's works out for him. His chances of getting reelected is getting slimmer and slimmer. Keep up the good work Trumputin. Pelosi new campaign slogan is IBTA. I beat Trump again
    Low life the only person going to prison is Trumputin. This probably won't happen until he's out of office.
    Low life you don't expose fact but only right wing propaganda talking points. The far right wing need gullible fools like you for your vote. After that they can care less about you or anybody else.
    Your as proud as a peac0ck arent ya SPECIAL? Spread your ignorance. LMFAO YOU ARE SPECIAL.... DUH BHAAAAA BHAAAA... LMFAOSM

The wall IS being built as we speak. Trump said that in El Paso. And as I have said if youll look at the LOCAL News channel at the border they are reporting on it. Its not getting national coverage because MSM IS DEEP STATE!!! Each and everyone of the msm channels has at least one CIA operative in high ranking positions.... WAKE THE H€LL UP!!!

https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/s...95732967706629. Effective today, MUELLER reports to BARR.[Coming weeks]

Obtw.... the National Emergency went into effect at 3:14pm est. YESTERDAY the 14th. MAGA!!! That snowball is picking up speed.... third phase is now in effect

No mercy.No bargaining. A Traitor’s justice.P-A-I-N

A Traitor’s Justice.Phase IIIPanic in DC.RATS EVERYWHERE.For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.

Chatter - Bill & Hillary’s ‘public’ health will begin to rapidly deteriorate.

Be alert next 10 days.FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.See something > Say something.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-federal-crime. In the past, what was the punishment re: a TRAITOR?Coincidence?

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/0f3fc25b...d3a192d4f.jpeg. Remember the cover story for this? Helicopter? Coincidence re: AF1 re: CA route NK?Bigger than 25th amendment attempt to remove. Depth of this is very serious.

Think McCabe [#2] interview re: meeting re: 25th amendmentThink [RR] wear a wire re: attempt to entrap re: 25th….[2] accounted for? IDEN remaining coming.Note ‘Border Open’ context same drop.Border has more importance than what is publicly disclosed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...gency-on-guns/. This is one reason we can never let dems run this country EVER AGAIN!!!

Republicans will take them too. Ask Murkowski