Default Somebody needs to get it together

Southern all stars has 2 races on there schedule at duck river an one at thunder hill but neither race track has them on there schedule wonder who's right.

They both probably trying to figure out what other 12 support classes they going to run on those nights before they add it to the schedule.

Can't speak for Duck River, but the SAS race has been on the Thunderhill site, since last week - because I put it on there.

http://thunderhillracewaypark.com/events.html

- Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shelton View Post
    Can't speak for Duck River, but the SAS race has been on the Thunderhill site, since last week - because I put it on there.

http://thunderhillracewaypark.com/events.html

- Ben
    Did you add the 12 support classes? Asking for a friend...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    They both probably trying to figure out what other 12 support classes they going to run on those nights before they add it to the schedule.
    3 of which have to be very similar late models. Oh, and if you don’t like being there for 10 hours, you aren’t a true fan lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I hate to disagree with you Ben but if you put it on there somebody took it off and yes they will run everything they can drag in the pits.they don't understand how you can run 5 classes and have as many cars as running 10 classes and by the time they figure it out be to late.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I hate to disagree with you Ben but if you put it on there somebody took it off and yes they will run everything they can drag in the pits.they don't understand how you can run 5 classes and have as many cars as running 10 classes and by the time they figure it out be to late.
    It’s on the website

Running 10-12 classes a night seams to be the business model for tracks in that area. 3 types of Late Models, 3-4 types of stock cars, then 2 types of mini stocks and heck, lets let the kids in the go carts race too... They are counting on that $40 back gate rather than the $15 front gate...

Southern All Stars plus 12 support classes. Hmmmm..... If they add an 20 minute intermission and a Easter egg hunt, all I can say is... TAKE MY MONEY!!!! ....L O L !!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Southern All Stars plus 12 support classes. Hmmmm..... If they add an 20 minute intermission and a Easter egg hunt, all I can say is... TAKE MY MONEY!!!! ....L O L !!!!
    You gunna tackle them little sumb!tches for some Reese’s ain’t ya?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

You know it!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I can’t support any series that doesn’t run heat races. It just makes no sense to me.