Thread: Tim McCreadie

Default Tim McCreadie

Whatever he hit last night, either off of Bronson’s car, or a huge mud clod, certainly he got lucky. Because I’m not sure the window bars woulda stopped whatever it was.

Because it was right now serious damage.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

That is always a very scary situation.

cnbf, are you in Florida at Volusia?

I was wondering why he dropped off lastnight.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That is always a very scary situation.

cnbf, are you in Florida at Volusia?
    One of these days, but not sure when, I like Volusia. Just a family vacation to Volusia would be a no lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I was wondering why he dropped off lastnight.
    He freakin hit something, and it destroyed his front end.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He freakin hit something, and it destroyed his front end.

Thanks c & b
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thanks c & b
    Literally none of them had an answer. Timmy, Philip(sp?), they had no idea.

So what was it ? What did he hit or what hit him..?
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    One of these days, but not sure when, I like Volusia. Just a family vacation to Volusia would be a no lol.
    I can relate! The only reason I get away with going down there year after year is that my wife has immediate family in Port Orange, Florida, which is basically Daytona. Luckily I can work it so we go visiting family during Speedweeks.

The way you were describing things I thought you might be at Volusia. In which case I would have made an attempt to meet up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    So what was it ? What did he hit or what hit him..?
    None of them know. Driver, crew, none, nada. Most bad a$$ mud clod maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I can relate! The only reason I get away with going down there year after year is that my wife has immediate family in Port Orange, Florida, which is basically Daytona. Luckily I can work it so we go visiting family during Speedweeks.

The way you were describing things I thought you might be at Volusia. In which case I would have made an attempt to meet up with you.
    I watched Thursday and Friday on DoD, and just checked on here a little about last night.

I took the wife out for Valentines Day. Stayed at the Hilton at Easton, shopping area, and ate at a restaurant owned by a guy from Columbus who is just awesome about creating restaurants. He started from nothing, had a game plan, and has absolutely nailed it. Believes in putting his employees first, and in turn good employees will take care of the customers.

Absolutely would have met up, take care man. Luckily you can just work your racing into the trip lol.

If you slow that video down to .25 speed, you'll see Bronson and O'Neal run an almost identical line as McCreadie but they go by smooth as can be. Then to me it looks like something broke under McCreadies car, dug into the track, and lifted him off the ground. Then when he hits the ground it all punches up through the nose.

It's hard to tell and I'm not a driver or crew guy.

I thought that when he jumped the cushion, the nose came down, dug in and folded up under the car, creating the lift.