Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If I had to make a bet would agree with the five year prediction give or take one.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    Great info here and thank you for chiming in everyone on the "separation". Its interesting because a driver who comes to mind that didn't split is Blankenship. Now he's done racing.

Heard he owns a campground in TN now solo and believe his dad is out of prison but lost the senate race last year in WV.
    He never served any time. Got off. John I think is running I wanna say Bear Cove Cabins or something along them lines. Was on his car, him and his wife.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He never served any time. Got off. John I think is running I wanna say Bear Cove Cabins or something along them lines. Was on his car, him and his wife.
    Yes Don Blankenship did serve time in federal prison, in Arizona I believe, as he was found guilty of several charges. He got off easy compared to what could have been. If I remember correctly he did 2 yrs and then went on a home confinement stint. He's probably free to go by now. He wasn't allowed on the ballot in WV when running for US Senate because of his felony conviction.
    Last edited by bleedblue55; 02-19-2019 at 04:51 PM.

sad thing is Jon was a good driver too! I remember his last DTWC dad and I were sitting on the golf cart drinking beers by pit gate and he pulled in with the hauler and about 10 guys his age hanging out all the windows just honking the horn and having a good time. Seemed like they were just out to have some fun and he turned out to be pretty decent too.

FWIW his dad is the scum of the earth. Sh*t he has a documentary on him, and unfortunately this one is all accurate...