Default Tuckasee Toilet Bowl Classic

Lincoln speedway is supposed to open this week in Pa sprint cars and the long range forecast next week isn't looking to good either is clarksburg tn worth a 12hr ride next weekend for the classic

It wouldn't be worth it imo. Heck its barely worth the hour drive for me. I believe they have 5 classes on Friday and 8 on Saturday. Granted some are feature only, it can make for a long/cold night as well as the past few times I've been its been follow the leader around the bottom. I'm not trying to put the track down as I have seen some good racing there, but this would be a no go for me coming from that far.

I would not advise driving 12 hrs to see it. I live 1.5 hours away, and I doubt I will make the trip. The track was one of my favorite places to go as a kid, but todays latemodels on a this particular small narrow track track often (almost always) produces no passing, right around the bottom train races. Not to mention their program often drags on 6+ hours because of how they run it, and how many classes they have.
    I HATE to ever steer anyone away from ANY track.. but it is what it is with Clarksville.

No, I won't even tune in on TV anymore because they drag it out so much.

thanks guess well see how the weather plays out

Went last year, won't go back. Train racing isn't for me.

Don't Do It...

This is a race track that if it gets dry slick it will be a train race no doubt. It has to be heavy or that's what you will get. Been there, done that. Another eight or ten feet wider on the outside would help this track so much.

That track has the reddest clay I've ever seen. Or did back when I went there anyway.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-22-2019 at 06:44 PM.