Thread: New Tracks 2019

Default New Tracks 2019

Any new tracks going to open up this year ? Anybody know anything about the tracks near Corbin, Ky and Spring City, Tn that was suppose to open in 2019 ?

Mudd Lick outside of Maysville Ky. They have a FB page
    Edgewater Dirt Track outskirts of cincinnati oh . They have a FB page
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Spring city tn Mountain view speedway is suppose to open this spring.

Also seen on FB where lot of work is being done to Westminster Speedway in SC to get it opened back up. Place already looks a lot better as it sat for a few years. Word is the inner pits are being moved to the outside to allow a motor cross track in the infield.

Also you got the old lonesome pine speedway opening I think they changed the name too clay county it looks like a great facility.

Brand new joint in New Mexico, Vado Motorsports Park. Place looks real nice.

Late Model Mark
    TST Racecaller

Daisy Speedway west of Savannah GA will open this spring. There is a nice video on the FB page, go to the website then you can get to the FB video. It is a wide and sorta flat 1/4 track. Nice grandstands. daisyspeedway.com

Tri County Speedway in South Alabama (north of the Pensacola area) is gearing up for season #2. It was a flat and wide 1/4 last year but it looks like it is now pushing 3/8. Those guys did a lot of work in the offseason to the facility. I look forward to checking it out this year, didn't make it last year. No website which drives me crazy, but they got the ole FB page. facebook.com/TriCountySpeedway18/

Doubt any hard data exists but it feels like we are in a time of net gain as far as tracks that are operating regularly. Possibly reflects the economy, fuel costs, interest rates, and sponsorship support as much as anything. Enjoy it, if and when the economy flips back to a more negative standing it may well go back the other way.
    I hate time trials.