Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wow. This thread was started at 1:16pm.

It's understandable that even when it turns out to be true, people are doubtful until the rumor is confirmed. 95% of the "insiders" who "have been hearing rumors" on 4m don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

This time someone actually heard the truth, but that's a very rare thing around here.

It's a real shame things didn't work out for Weaver and English. They were looking strong. Hopefully Tanner picked up some good info in his time with the team and can get some big wins this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Thanks for the info Burke. Typical 4m, a poster gives some soon to be confirmed info, gets 80 percent of people questioning him saying it’s bs. I appreciate it Burke.
    It's because the word of mouth isn't heard by many on here. 90% of the ones that claim they know this or that, only know it because of DoD or social media.

Im guessing Chip probably bailed out finally. It sucks for English. That dude reminds me a lot of Josh Mcquire. Extremely fast at times, but has nothing but bad luck.

It’s made DoD now. Bummer for sure.

Mr.Wrench I see that. It's also on DoD now as well.

If they “sold out” who bought it all?

I really hate to hear this news.
    I don't understand why the team couldn't be up front from the beginning about the sponsorship situation. Just say we hope to run a full schedule with Tanner but we have to tie up some loose ends on the sponsorship side.
    Guys retire then come back a month later. Teams commit to running a series but drop off before Easter. This was supposed to be the hot new team and it's over before it really got started. I don't think any of that makes for a good look.

may as well get use to this , and its not gone be the last team this happens to , didnt weaver have a son that was starting to race?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    may as well get use to this , and its not gone be the last team this happens to , didnt weaver have a son that was starting to race?
    I believe they will still have a crate car for Weavers son. The only thing that’s getting shut down from what I understand is the 116 car that Tanner was driving

Something just dont sound right about this whole thing. But to do driver like this is totally wrong..Lets see how this really plays out.

I hope someone picks this kid up and quick , he is worldly talented but he is raw. He needs a quality ride to show what he can do . I hate the Weaver thing fell through because more than providing a car Randy was helping in his development .

the whole thing around the 116 seem something of chaos. too bad, one of the fastest cars in the country

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's because the word of mouth isn't heard by many on here. 90% of the ones that claim they know this or that, only know it because of DoD or social media. Im guessing Chip probably bailed out finally. It sucks for English. That dude reminds me a lot of Josh Mcquire. Extremely fast at times, but has nothing but bad luck.
    not true. been on this board for years. a lot of good inside info makes it way on here. a lot of stuff on here turns out to be confirmed.

Weird that they "sold out" so quick. Maybe he had a buyer lined up. Or maybe he sold it at a real good price. It always takes me forever to sell anything big.

I'm starting to think Weaver is the problem himself. He has been at the center of some controversy since he has hung up driving himself. Maybe not controversy, but some sort of upheaval for the last 3 or 4 years. Anyway, moving on.

I hope English can get a break, seems like he has the talent to run with the big boys. Maybe some shows in that Tye Twarog ride ?

Just say no...

if he is that good , some one will pick him up , and i wander why this"buyer" did not keep him?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    if he is that good , some one will pick him up , and i wander why this"buyer" did not keep him?
    A lot of good drivers have no ride. I guess you know who the buyer is?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

i do know randy weaver , but not getting in this , aint worth it , i will say i have never had a problem with him on or off the track.........

Thumbs down Dream Weaver shutting down.

[QUOTE=4k's;2253969]Something just dont sound right about this whole thing. But to do driver like this is totally wrong..Lets see how this really plays out.[/QUOTE I was worried about this for Tanner when I first heard it. Hasn't Weaver done this to a driver before. Was Weaver's new hauler and trailer part of the sponsorship problem?

If you know you’re facing sponsorship issues, why do you attend all of speedweeks?