Default Single Day Show Me 100 tickets

I can only go Saturday. Does anybody have experience with purchasing single day tickets? It says single day tickets don't go on sale until 8 am the morning of the race, are there still good reserved seats left then?..

There's about 1600 reserved seats. Top 5 rows in every section on the front stretch (about 1000 seats), and two full sections with about 600 total seats on the backstretch.

There's about 4500 General Admission seats between the frontstretch and backstretch.

I have to believe you can score a decent seat for Saturday only. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I can only go Saturday. Does anybody have experience with purchasing single day tickets? It says single day tickets don't go on sale until 8 am the morning of the race, are there still good reserved seats left then?..
    It’s been a couple years since I’ve been. But if you are in line that early on Saturday, you should score some decent seats.

Not a bad seat in the house at Wheatland.

Thanks guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    There's about 1600 reserved seats. Top 5 rows in every section on the front stretch (about 1000 seats), and two full sections with about 600 total seats on the backstretch.

There's about 4500 General Admission seats between the frontstretch and backstretch.

I have to believe you can score a decent seat for Saturday only. Good luck!
    when did it change? I have been to every show me at wheatland I always sit on back stretch has never been reserved.
    Last edited by willyt; 03-01-2019 at 03:57 PM.

He may be referring to the 2 sections that only individuals with pit passes can sit in.

I've never bought reserve seats and have always found a good seat

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    He may be referring to the 2 sections that only individuals with pit passes can sit in.
    Yes, you are correct. Sorry, that was a big omission on my part. The two sections on the backstretch are reserved for individuals with a pit pass. Sorry about that.

Enter when spectator gates open should be no problem. Wait until 6:30 will be filling up. Also depends on the size of your group, if four or more it gets difficult the later it is. Front stretch tends to fill sooner than the back stretch.
    I hate time trials.

Thanks again guys. It says you can buy reserved over the phone from 8-10 am on race day, I may have misread that if so ya Kazual there's 4 of us we plan on being there at least by 2-3 pm..anyone know when gates open to fans?

Gates reopen to fans at 4:00

Been 3 out of the last 4 years on final day only. Shown up around b mains rolling onto the track. We get pit passes and find a spot on the back stretch. Never have had any issues getting decent seats for 4-8 people and walking the pits and the catwalk to get some different views is well worth it in my opinion.