Thread: Chad Simpson???

Default Chad Simpson???

Chad Simpson has the Thaw Brawl at LaSalle on his schedule. Did he find a ride or create his own team???

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Chad Simpson has the Thaw Brawl at LaSalle on his schedule. Did he find a ride or create his own team???
    My guess is he either put a ride together or his brother Chris offered him a car to race the event in.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    My guess is he either put a ride together or his brother Chris offered him a car to race the event in.
    Does Chris own his own stuff or does somebody else own it?

I think I remember him saying that when his ride went away last year that he said he’d be putting together his own ride to race thiis year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Always liked Chad. A shame he lost his ride he was getting really competitive at the woo and other big shows...

I could be wrong, but I've always been under the assumption that his step father owned the team.

Chad’s previous team owners retired from racing at the end of last year, his MLRA title clinching race last fall was a nice story for him and the team owners. Hope he finds his way back, he would be missed on the Midwest scene. He and Chris are top tier regional guys and run pretty competitively against the national guys.
    I hate time trials.

Chad is to talented of a driver to be left without a ride. Hopefully whatever he has put together for thaw brawl isn’t just a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
    I could be wrong, but I've always been under the assumption that his step father owned the team.
    That would be his brother's situation (Chris Simpson).

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    Chris owns his own stuff. Chris told me at the WWSO that Chad was still looking to put something together for 2019. Whether that be driving his own stuff or someone else, I couldn't say. I don't believe that Chris & Chad are close enough that Chris would just hand over one of his cars BUT stranger things have happened.
    His step father is the one footing the bill, he has mentioned it numerous times. Chris Simpson.

Chad drove for the Brinkman’s, who retired from owning a car.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree Husker, Chad's way too good to be sitting on the bench. I hope he gets a ride this year.