Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Spring 50

Just add jameson to the growing list

I am a Jameson fan and have been for years, not so much Bobby, but even I can say that Bobby did go for a bad slider, and it simply came up short, Jameson had AMPLE time to let him go and turn back under but chose not too.... AND I love how the Bloomer dixuckers are the first to jump on Bobby. IF u weren't there, u have no clue!! All the Bloomer lovers jump on Bobby because he will shortly be the new G.O.A.T.!

Jameson used up Casebolt early on in the race. And Bobby had a slider that went bad, later on in the race.

Post 62......that last sentence.......and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

^^^ What he said.....

after seeing the video I agree it was a bad slider. I wish Jameson had been able to cut inside and keep going. Would have made a helluva race.

It was definitely questionable, maybe there was a triple threat match in the pits afterwards with Bobby, Jameson and Casebolt. I’m not sure how Jameson could get mad for someone driving him like he drives everyone else. He’s a fast driver, just not very smart

Jameson and casebolt are not on the best terms, never have been. Any contact between them, does not surprise me at all.

Jameson would wipe out casebolt and Bobby in a triple threat, he's no one to mess with.

Casebolt thought it was Scott James that put him in the wall,but it was Jameson. Looked like Jameson just got in the corner way too hard and rode Casebolt to the wall.

That’s definitely Jameson’s attitude and most likely the reason he drives like he does

I was disappointed in the 12 car last night ...One for casebolt & two for choking under pressure at half way .... Peirce had the fast ride all night ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Caebolt wasn’t going to win either battle that tried to pick last night 😂. Would have been something to get beat up going after the wrong guy

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    I am a Jameson fan and have been for years, not so much Bobby, but even I can say that Bobby did go for a bad slider, and it simply came up short, Jameson had AMPLE time to let him go and turn back under but chose not too.... AND I love how the Bloomer dixuckers are the first to jump on Bobby. IF u weren't there, u have no clue!! All the Bloomer lovers jump on Bobby because he will shortly be the new G.O.A.T.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Post 62......that last sentence.......and they wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    ^^^ What he said.....
    Exactly...the whole GOAT term is thrown around way too much.
    First off, Bobby is nowhere close to claiming this title.
    Maybe he can run a Full Time series like Lucas or WOO and finish higher than 7th in points before we start annointing him as the new GOAT.
    There's a list of 7 or 8 drivers currently that would be able to lay claim to this title right now way before Bobby "the slider in the wall" Pierce. 

The two G.O.A.T’s haven’t even hung it up yet....

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Jameson used up Casebolt early on in the race. And Bobby had a slider that went bad, later on in the race.
    On the Casebolt Jameson deal, Casebolt had been running high entering 1 for the past several laps with Jameson under him or following. It looked like Jameson assumed Casebolt would enter high, and then Casebolt decided to run the middle. At that point Jameson was committed and had nowhere to go. Ain’t saying it wasn’t his fault, just saying this seems like the obvious explanation.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I thought Jameson got screwed twice... Bobby’s half a$$ slide job and I also agree Casebolt went for the middle when he had been running high groove. Same old story Bobby gets out of car and kisses the guy he wrecked a$$. Comparing bloomer to Bobby is a joke, whatever makes u nut huggers sleep at night

My take on last nights race.
    March race at Florence, usually a rough track. Last night was no exception. Just can't make turns 1 and 2 stay together.
    But i got my racing fix after a long winter.
    Jameson ruined Casebolt's night by going way to hard into 1 and 2 (the roughest part of the track) way to early in the race. Bad move for a 5K race. Had to be very frustrating for Casebolt who seems to do a good job of taking care of his equipment and thinks big picture.
    Bobby ruined Jamesons night by a not cleared by 10 feet slide job that Bobby knew wasn't going to be clean but was hoping to force Jameson to check, which Jameson did not. No surprise there.
    Bad move by both drivers in again to early in a 5K race. But fault goes to Bobby.
    Would have liked to see Jameson and Caseblot run the whole 50 laps. But overall the fastest car won (Pearce).
    Bronson was probably second fastest with Jameson a close third.
    Not sure what the rush was on starting the feature without any attempt to repair 1 and 2. Must have set a record for earliest ending time of a semi big race.
    Overall a lot of repair work for some good cars early in the season running for 5K.
    Still, good to be at the track.

Jameson gave Casebolt ZERO room. Steve was ending up in the wall no matter what on that one

oh the drama
    That last Pierce slider was a stinker but after what Jameson did to Steve, I'm hoping Jason went back to his hauler and had a snickers bar. Just sayin. Pretty hard to jump someone over something you did to someone just a hour earlier.
    8/13/16

Drama?? You mean like when the kids get excited because Barnum and Bailey is coming to town?

I think I see your point, but it's ok to say both sliders were stupid ,wreckless and Ill advised.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????