Default Lucas oil rules crap

Watching replay of Portsmouth day race last year and bloomquist involved in 2 cautions and still on track till pulls off around lap 85. What happened to the rule 2 cautions/stop on track and your out?? I get taking care of own buy Lucas format sucks and apparently the rules too! Just made up my mind to save my money and skip atomic next week. Been long time since there but I'll go when they have real show and fastest 1 lap doesn't determine your whole night

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Watching replay of Portsmouth day race last year and bloomquist involved in 2 cautions and still on track till pulls off around lap 85. What happened to the rule 2 cautions/stop on track and your out?? I get taking care of own buy Lucas format sucks and apparently the rules too! Just made up my mind to save my money and skip atomic next week. Been long time since there but I'll go when they have real show and fastest 1 lap doesn't determine your whole night
    Blah.... blah.... blah.

If you hate Lucas oil for not having that rule. Then you hate every series in America. But you are to stupid and bias to realize that.

Jim11h: The real question is-are you anti Lucas Oil Series or anti
    Bloomquist??

I scanned through the 2018 rules and didn't see that rule......the section that deals with cautions is 5.12.

Lucas races can be painful to watch at times because of the tire parade. That's a fact.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Thank you mastersbilt. To answer no wasn't anti Lucas but yes griped at Attica when they showed and realized format but still went. 3yrs maybe more never missed local Lucas show and yes racing wasn't bad sometimes great but on side note sometimes sucked up front. Anti bloomer, Nah, but definitely not a fan. Then again I rooted for kinser & earnhardt when their careers obviously on downside for them big wins. Don't know where y'all from except mb, but can promise you I'm not going south for fastest one lap on pole of feature racing.

Maybe that's what's really wrong with racing, there isn't much anymore? Think thru, I buy the best have some talent and out run everyone 1 lap. Now start pole and outspent everyone and have just enough talent to win due to funding. Did you really see a "race". Inversion 4 in heats at least gives local hot shot chance and a must finish top 2 in heat to transfer to race determined by qual time and set feature by finish. There you'll see racing and have benefits to teams and fans by providing racing which we all pay to witness. The bloomer deal I've never knowingly been to race and not known rule of 2nd involved caution your out

Slow day? Drag up something from a last year to complain about. That rule has been like that a long time
    Stay home from Lucas Oil races. By the looks of there crowds. You won't be missed. Btw. That hurts the track not the series

Just when ya thought you’ve seen it all, bam, some real serious BS. I was just looking up the 1997 DTWC and I think Jackie ate 3 Big Macs instead of 2, ain’t there a rule against that?

Or I’m assuming the 11h is for the Lawerence team, I’d get Brian another cheeseburger, he could use more left side weight. Yes I know he doesn’t drive that car anymore. Or if it even still exists.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I'd like a "flat tire tough sh@t" rule... that's how I raced...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I think bloomer wife left cause he's still on drugs, CnB.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    I think bloomer wife left cause he's still on drugs, CnB.
    Never said he was a saint. Really not sure what any of this has to do with a race a year ago where he got multiple cautions. As if he’s the only one pulling that crap. He just happens to be someone this guy doesn’t like.

I’m not sure she has, and aren’t we supposed to not talk about their private lives. What I heard on here multiple times. Can’t blame her if he still is being not smart.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I just noticed this became a throw shade session.

I didn't want to start another thread so I'll ask on here....I thought Scott got a new website just recently? Now he doesn't have one?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    I didn't want to start another thread so I'll ask on here....I thought Scott got a new website just recently? Now he doesn't have one?
    https://scottbloomquistracing.com Looks like it’s being worked on or somthing