Default Icebreaker at Brownstown this weekend...reserved seats?

Does anyone know if there’s going to be any reserved seats this weekend at Brownstown? I know they sell them through ticket-biscuit for The Jackson 100 but unsure about The Icebreaker.Thank you in advance...

Is it wise to get reserved seats for this race? Never been an looking to make the 4 hour trip. I noticed a lot of reserved are available.

I would recommend reserved seat for this race
    Or get there way early. Think a lot of ppl wait till last minute cuz of weather

what is the weather going to be?? I'm considering the trip if work allows

I am about 40 minutes south east of brownstown, and The weather is going to be partly cloudy, with a high of 42 in the low of 28.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

sounds about perfect thanks

Right now according to Atomic and Brownstown's itinerary the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series 50-lap feature events will be the first feature ran each night. This could potentially change but as of right now that is the plan.

How does the reserved seating work for this race? i bought reserved seats does it cost the general admission on top of the reserved seats or is the general admission included in with the reserved? i paid 30 for reserved seat i assume that includes admission?
    Last edited by t4g2; 03-13-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Yes, the reserved seat is $30.00 plus about $4.00 in added fees. If you printed your ticket after completing your order, they will use their phone to scan the ticket you printed at the gate.

Thanks for the info and Yeah im just picking up my tickets at will call. First time going to this track and its my nephews birthday and this is what he wanted for his birthday gift. He loves racing.

Hope he has a blast. Hope we get it in and I think we will. Bring plenty of warm clothes.

There should be no problem getting seats with the temps they are calling for this weekend. I hope they get it in.

I notice their was plenty seats available but since we are traveling 4 hours i rather just pay the little bit extra so I know I have great seats.

Brownstown charges you admission as you enter the parking lot. I would have your email confirmation printed or up on your phone to show whom ever is working the entrance.
    "The Wise One"